Chapter 11

Pucks POV

   I started crying and panic had set in hard.  She wasn't... she wasn't.  C'mon Grimm.  C'mon Grimm breathe!

   I began repeating this aloud until I was shouting at her over and over again.  "C'mon Grimm breathe!  SABRINA GRIMM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!  NOW BREATHE!"

I blew more air into her lungs and when she didn't respond stared in shock. She couldn't be dead. She couldn't drown. Everafters don't drown!

Suddenly she turned over coughing and spitting out water and her previously blue lips turned back into their soft pink coloring. I pulled her quickly into an embrace while yelling at her.

"Sabrina! Don't you ever do something like that again! You have to live as long as I'm alive and that's until the freaking sun burns out do you understand?! SABRINA!" She was shaking violently and had one hand pressed firmly against her mouth.

"Sabrina?" She pulled away from me and vomited on the already wet ground, then coughed some more before sagging exhaustedly against me.

" I hate... to... break it... to you... Puck..." Sabrina spoke her voice breaking out on every other word. "But I... I think... that... that this..." she took a deep breath. "Everafter... can... drown..."

"No she can't." I whispered putting my lips to her hair.

"Hate to break up this cozy moment but the fairies are knocked out. Not smiling and handing us mountains of pixie dust so if we could grab it while they're- er... asleep. Maybe we could leave alive?"

I glared at him. "You didn't mention how violent your little friends are. They tried to drown dog face."

Parasite winced. "Tink is my friend the others... I'm not to well acquainted with actually. However I had met a few of them before and they've never been this hostile. Ever."

"They are now." I growled.

"It's... fine Puck. I'm... fine and... be honest... you enjoyed the... fight just... a little bit... didn't you?" Sabrina managed to whisper.

"Your breath reeks Grimm." I replied.

She scowled at me and pulled away. "It may... but only because... I threw up... after almost... drowning. What's your ex... excuse?" I laughed. She seemed to be getting her breath back.

Sabrina got up and hobbled toward the pond of glittering gold. "Why are you walking like an old lady piggy?" She turned around and smacked me pretty quickly for someone so tired.

"Why are you be... ing such an ann... oying airhead fairy... boy?" Grimm snapped back.

"I was born to annoy you ugly but who was being an airhead?"

She smiled as though expecting the question. "You... every day of your... sad and pathetic... little life."

Pathetic started laughing. "She- she churned you!"

   I gave him the evil eye before realizing... "You know it's burned right?"

"What?" Puny asked wiping tears of merriment from his eyes.

"The expression. It's she burned you. Not churned you."

Pest looked confused for a moment then looked to Sabrina. "It's not churned?" Prick asked.

"Sorry Pan but... no." Grimm said looking on him with sympathy. Prat didn't respond. Instead both Sabrina and Puke began gathering the dust into bags. I chuckled to myself at Punks stupidity.

Sabrina's POV

Never drown. Drowning sucks toes. My lungs and throat hurt something fierce and I was really thirsty. I put down my full bag of dust and glanced around noticing someone missing from our party.

"Where's Evanna?"  I asked directing the question at Peter.

  "Oh uhhhhh... I don't actually know the answer to that question..."  I glared at him.

   "What do you mean... you don't know?  Figure it out!"

    Peter sighed.  "We don't have time for this Sabrina!  We need to get the dust and get gone!"

  I gasped.  "Go find her... right now!  I'll fill her bags... while you get her."  He glared.  "You still have a bag to fill besides hers Sabrina!  Besides!  I don't take orders from you!"

   "SO WHAT?!  YOU WANT... YOU WANT-". I paused to cough.  "TO LEAVE HER BEHIND?!  I THOUGHT... YOU WERE A GOOD... PERSON PETER!"  I shouted.

   "I AM A GOOD PERSON THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  OF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HER BEHIND!"  Peter sighed and placed his second bag down at the same time I did.  "We don't have time for this Sabrina.  Came you see?  They're already stirring!  We'll be killed."

  I stared him down.  "We can't leave her behind."

   "You don't...  have to."  Evanna panted emerging from the trees.  "Sorry... for any worry... I caused.  I was chased... that way!"  She pointed East.  "For three miles by... animals.  I just got away!  Ran back as fast... as I could." 

   I liked Evanna but I found that... suspicious.  Daphne says I always see the worst in people but I like to say I'm a realist amongst an annoyingly optimistic family.  Daphne being the worst of all of them.  Honestly my dad may be a pill at times but he and I are the only ones amidst our family with common sense. 

   I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she came to fill the last bag.  I'd already done one of hers and half of the other.  Peter's, Puck's, and my own were sitting in a row.  She grabbed the half full bag and topped it off.

   "Evanna."  I said looking at her.

  "Yeah?"  I picked up my two bags and walked over to Puck.

  "What kind of animals were chasing you?" 

   She shrugged.  "I didn't look at them that much but... I there were definitely birds because they kept swiping down to peck me... dogs because a few nipped at my heels and... well.... there was a bear but other than that I'm uncertain as to what particular species of animal they were.  Why do you ask?"

   I nodded along to her description.  "Curiosity I guess.  I though every bird in Neverland was on me."

  Evanna laughed.  "It was when you started fighting the wind fairies that the birds descended."

  Sure it was, I thought distrustfully.  "Ahhhh."  Was all I said though.  From now on I'd be keeping a closer eye on that one. 

   "Alrighty.  Time to fly?"  I asked placing an arm laden with one hefty bag of pixie dust over Pucks shoulder.

  "Yep."  Pan replied picking up Evannas bags and handing them to her before picking up his own.  "Can't you fly with the pixie dust though?"  Peter asked throwing a handful over Evanna.

   Honestly?  Hadn't given it a second thought but... "Maybe to lighten myself and the bags I'll use some but I don't think I should fly on my own.  Not while holding anything on my first flight.  Especially since we'll also be trying to get back to the ship and there is no way I could figure out where that is from here."

   Peter nodded.  "I guess that makes since.  Though all it takes to fly is faith, trust, and pixie dust.  I'll help guide Evanna.  She told me on the way here she wanted to learn to fly and this way I'll have less to carry.  That's alright with you Evanna?"  She nodded her affirmation.

  Puck picked me up and I tied our bags together to tote them along.  Peter smiled and shouted,

   "Here we go!"

I have been doing a lot of editing.  My apologies if y'all get a notification for that!  Love ya my Keefe readers!  (I still can't believe I have actual readers now)