Special Chapter

Thank you for 80 views! This chapter would describe what the throne of glass characters would be like in modern day time.

Enjoy! chu~

*Manon POV*

Manon had fully planned to skip. Math was one of the classes that sucked way more than the other fully excruciating lessons that seemed like nothing more than an excuse for teachers for ranting themselves to show that their degrees and diplomas mean anything at all.  So Manon planned to walk to school, check in on her gang, and leave.

Walking down the hallways, people immediately cleared out a direct path for her. She was not intimidating, she just required more respect than others. Halfway down the hall, she encountered the most prissy and shallow and absolutely stuck up group of girls in the entire school. 

"Why, good morning," Aelin drawled. Manon liked to think that she was the head of all the three beasts that included Lysandra and Ansel. Though the other two were equal bitches in pretty smiles and cloyingly faked sweetness.  They were the type of girls that would declare themselves "popular". They were also the type to wear 'cute' clothes. 

Manon looked down that them, at the flowy blouses and leggings as well as sandal-like shoes. At eyes both turquoise, brown, and emerald.

Manon simply said ", no." and shoved past them.  They simply let her pass, not saying another word. The only redeeming quality about them, they don't mess with you if you don't mess with them.

Manon reached her main group of three, excluding her. Sorrel and Asterin looked up at her and grinned. Elide peeked from the corner, giving Manon a smile. Elide was one of the shy kids, they caught one of her seniors bullying her, so they scared the shits out of the bullies and rescued her, she stuck around ever since Manon didn't mind.

"I'm skipping," Manon said, getting straight to the point. 

Asterin grin widened and said ", Sorrel you owe me ten bucks."

Sorrel rolled her eyes and smiled as Elide said ", Actually, you both owe me a twenty. Manon said she would skip, yes, but I bet that it was the first thing she said."

It was Asterin's turn to roll her eyes, even as a smile graced her lips. "Well, go on your way then," Asterin said. Manon gave her a wicked grin and set off, though she didn't see it, she knew they return it with one of their own. 

She was one step out of the school gate before she was pulled back violently into a rock-solid chest. Turning her head to see Dorian Havilliard, clad in a white tea shirt, with a dark blue sweater overlaying it, and black jeans.  Spied him smirking at her as he purred.

"Hello, witchling ."

-

*Dorian POV*

"Hello, class president," crooned Manon, tugged to him, one of his arms wrapping around her waist. 

Dorian smirked and leaned down to her ear and whispered ", I heard from a little bird that you beat up a bunch of juniors a few weeks back."

"They were harassing a freshman," she replied simply, barely moving her full lips.  She twisted smoothly out of his grip and with one hand on her hips she looked at him and smirked.

"Skipping?" Dorian said, raising an eyebrow, looking right back at her, hands in his pockets.

"Care to join?" Manon said, waving a hand.

"Perhaps."

He watched as Manon rolled her eyes and turned on him, making her way to wherever in hell she was going. He studied her ripped skinny jeans, her red tank top, hidden behind the flaps of her denim jacket. Studied the long wavy moon-white hair and the golden eyes as she moved around. He looked past the generous features and instead at her sass, forwardness, and intensity.

Damnit, he was in more than he expected.

Walking up to her smoothly, he leaned his head on her shoulder, she tensed and froze to the spot. He murmured with the voice of many promises ", I don't think they'll notice if the class prez is gone for a day."

He caught her eye and held it as she turned to look at him, their faces inches apart. "You'll take good care of me, won't you?"

There was a beat of silence, then she smirked and said ", Better keep up then."

He didn't hesitate to follow her again as she began to move.

Okay, it's pretty short, but if you guys want more then you could tell me. Maybe as another special.