Special Chapter 2

Thank you for over 200 views owo~

-

Dorian followed Manon through the streets of the city Amsterdam, though the city was known for its artistic and refined architecture and rich culture, she made clear of the busy and bustling streets, instead of aiming for quieter pathways that crisscrossed in so many directions Dorian felt dizzy thinking about it.

She finally stopped in front of a regular townhouse, tall skinny, painted palish blue-gray with a pointed dark tiled roof, she was lucky to get one of the houses facing the river. How she got the money, Dorian will probably never know, though he was definitely eager to try.

"Is this your house?" He asked suggestively.

Manon simply answered, platonic tone ", Yes."

She took out a key from a pocket hidden under her jacket so seamlessly that no one would've thought it was there. The dark wood door unlocked with a slight click and swung outward smoothly, without a single sound. 

The movement Manon stepped over the threshold, she was suddenly tackled backward by a sudden slash of brown fur and playful whine. Dorian stepped back as he spied the white-haired girl fought against the german shepherd that was attempting to knock her over. The dog had its tongue lolled out and his tail was swishing this way and that, moving aggressively that it looked as though it could've cut air.

She scowled ", Abraxos, down."

The dog whined and it took Manon a few more times before Abraxos obeyed and plopped down right on the threshold. Manon turned her scowl at him and Dorian raised a brow. She rolled her eyes ", I heard they were aggressive guard dogs."

"Turns not he's not."

Manon started to enter her house before answering him ", No, no he isn't."

Dorian only followed her into her home and paused as he spied the gray rugs, white couches, and spacious furniture and sign. Manon turned to look at him and smirked ", A problem?"

He shook his head and fully entered through the door, shutting it behind him. "I just didn't expect this from you," he said, his words carefully chosen.

"What did you expect?"

"I don't know. Not a dog, definitely."

"Then you have a lot to learn."

-

I know this is short okay? But I'm working on putting another book out tonight. It's not fanfic but it would be nice if you check it out 0w0. 

Anyway, it's going to be called 'Asylum of Angels and include lots and lots of things about mental illness and magic and fantasies. and yes.

Lots of hot characters.

uwu xoxo bye