Answers

"We received word from the other High Lords," Amren said as a way of greeting once they entered the room.

They had stayed to help the injured and touch up repairs where they could, it was only until the people waved them off did they head home. Saffron had greeted them by the dog, nipping their heels, Fleetfoot was heard crashing something far back. They had entered the meeting room, where Amren was already in a change of clothes and sat crossed leg on one of the plush cushions.

"They said?" Feyre asked slowly, wearily.

"They agreed to meet, once more at Thesan's palace."

"All of them?" asked Feyre once more, brows bunched.

"Most to be exact," Amren clarified, watching as people file into the room ", Tarquin responded immediately, Kallias did too, Thesan and Helion in the same time gap, Beron was last."

"And Tamlin?" asked Rhysand coldly, still standing by the doorway.

Amren pursed her lips, chucking an item from her pocket towards them. "See for yourself."

Catching it off-handedly Rhysand opened the small scrap of paper.

Your letter was seen.

No promises made.

Cassian snorted ", The bastard learned to speak formally."

"You seem to have a coldness towards this particular High Lord," Manon said ", Any reason why?"

For a heartbeat, there was just silence. The High Lord and Lady staring at each other in silent conversation, the way Rowan and Aelin had always done, though this pair has been more subtle in flaunting their relationship than Aelin ever was with Rowan. "I apologize on her behalf," Dorian hastily started ", If she had touched a sensitive topic."

Manon gave him a glare, he pretended not to notice.

"No," Feyre said at last ", You shared us your tale, it is our turn to do so."

"It's just...It's not my tale alone."

"Fetch my sisters."

-

"It has been a long journey to get where we are now," Feyre ended wearily ", I hope that with this new information you are able to better prepare yourself for the meeting."

"Understandable," said Aelin, something hard glinting in her eyes ", A male bares his supposed 'mate' from happiness is not a male of honor, earning no special treatment from me or my court."

"A male who takes away a woman's freedom is too, not gaining any respect from me," Manon said coldly, the molten gold of her eyes solid.

They weren't talking of Rhysand, Feyre knew. She gazed at them, at the strong eyes of the females within the room, their eyes understanding, not a shred of pity. She met eyes of gold and turquoise and dark alike, she felt the rub of a  leopard's head against her leg, the males were in the other room doing whatever they were doing.

But as she looked at the group assembled in the room, she couldn't help but feel as though her family's grown.

-

"You sure you want to do this?" Feyre asked, watching the filtered morning light leak through the windows, it was early, extremely early, the time when the starry skies slowly start to bleed into meek sunlight.