Chapter 3

Flashback

13 year old Soohyun and him were swinging in the swings at the garden of his home.He was really sad that time.Soohyun wanted to cheer him up somehow but all of efforts were failing.

"Hey,stop sulking.You are making me sad," Soohyun said while looking at the boy sitting at the swing beside her,starring at nowhere.

"I'm trying my best over here,"he replied.

Soohyun pouted."Tell me what will cheer you up.I will do that."

He sighed."The only thing that can cheer me up is ruling Korea.I need to show dad that he is so wrong about me."

Soohyun smiled,"Is that so?"

He nodded."It is my only desire and I would do anything to do that."

"Yeah,you surely would rule all over Korea.I can feel it.My sixth sense is quite good,you know?Besides I will always be with you and help you achieve it."

He now turned at her and finally showed his beautiful smile."Soo-ah,be with me when I rule all over Korea,Okay?"

His smile made her smile grow bigger,"Okay."

"Not only that.You need to be with me all my life."

That day,for the very first time Soohyun felt her heart pounding against her chest.She smiled and nodded anyway.

"That's a promise,right?"He asked.

"Yes,It is."
End of flashback

Soohyun was trying to read a book but this kind of flashbacks won't stop coming.She kept the book down.Today Baekhyun was supposed to come to know her answer.These two days Soohyun has thought a lot and seriously and she still doesn't know what to do.

It took a lot of courage and determination to leave that world.Not everyone can do that .And she did a good job hiding herself as well.She is pretty sure if she didn't save Baekhyun no one would be able to find her.So why would she throw her peaceful life away and go back to that world just like that?

But a part of her misses that world a little bit to.The adrenaline rush,the danger,fun everything.Should she just go and relive that for just a year and come back after that?

She doesn't trust Baekhyun.But if he doesn't do what he's saying he would do or if he's lying about uniting the two gangs and all she can just teach him a lesson and leave.It wouldn't be easy but she's sure she can do it.If she does that everyone would be happy.

That day when Soohyun reached home Baekhyun was already there,waiting for her.She sat down beside him.She looked serious.

"So kitten,you have the answer I wanted?"Baekhyun asked.

"This isn't it,Baekhyun.I at least need to know the whole plan to give you an answer."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Can't you just look at how handsome I am and agree?"

Soohyun sternly said,"No."

"What if I tell you the whole plan and you still don't say yes?That'd be dangerous for us."