Chapter 15

Spades and Code:R started their very first official meeting on their mission.Spades invited Code:R to their underground racing area.Their they showed them around and now they are doing having the meeting in the one of Joonmyun's office rooms beside the racing track.It's soundproof,big and perfect to hold meetings with other gangs.

Soohyun is sitting with other audiences and watching a race.She isn't attending the meeting.Soohyun didn't want to be the part of this meeting.But she didn't tell anyone.Yet Joonmyun told her that she could stay out of this meeting if she wanted.She is grateful to Joonmyun for so many things.

Soohyun can't concentrate on the race at all.She has a lot on her head.Everyone is shouting and cheering for their favorite racer.The noise is getting on her nerves.

"This is so annoying!"Soohyun said out loud and sighed.

"What is?"The person sitting beside her,asked.

The voice seemed awfully similar so Soohyun turned to her side and widened her eyes as soon as she saw him.

"Taeyong-ie?"Soohyun shouted.

She was so out of it she didn't even notice Taeyong coming and sitting beside her.

"How long were you sitting here for?"Soohyun shouted.

"10 minutes?And can you stop shouting?You're hurting my ears."Taeyong said nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you say anything if you're here?And why aren't you in the meeting?"

Taeyong sighed,"Noona,you're seeing your own brother after 2 years,shouldn't you ask how I'm first?"

"Tae.."

"And about your questions...I didn't say anything because you seemed deep in thought and looked funny.And I didn't want to attend that annoying ass meeting but hyungs dragged me here for me to see you."

Soohyun looked carefully at Taeyong.He somehow looks more handsome than he already was.He dyed his hair blue.This color suits him.He has his headphones around his neck per usual.Looks like he still has the headphones Soohyun gave him for his 20th birthday.That warmed Soohyun's heart.But he has gotten thinner.Soohyun was about to ask if he's not eating enough but before that Taeyong said,"Noona,you still angry about what I did?"

Soohyun's face hardened as memories flashed back,"Yes."

Taeyong sighed,"Noona,even if you we did that,you also did wrong by running away.How is running away solution to anything?We've been searching for you everywhere.Chanyeol hyung thought that you leaving us his fault so he..."

"You still don't see anything wrong in what you did?"Soohyun asked.

"To be very honest,no.That needed to be done."

"Killing the person who raised us?Needed to be done?"Soohyun's voice cracked.

"Noona,how about calling him the person who was about to get us all killed rather than the person who raised us?..Then what we did wouldn't sound so bad.."

"Chanyeol was right..I can't handle it.I wasn't a fit for this job and I still am not."Soohyun said holding back her tears.

"Noona,it's not that you're not fit.You're just unnecessarily kind.You saved Spades to when we needed to destroy them..."

"You would be okay with killing Seulgi?"Soohyun asked.

Taeyong stopped for a moment,"Yes,I would be.That's how things work in this world,Noona."

Soohyun chuckled,"Stop,Yong-ie.Stop trying to be so tough to prove your point."

"I'm not trying to be tough,I'm just stating what's right..."