Chapter 17

Cho Minkhyun has only been hearing bad news all day.It is definitely the worst day of his life.He hasn't heard a single positive news the whole morning.His was awakened at 11 am in the morning by a call from one of his associates that one of his huge casinos has been raided by the police.They were searching for the owner but thankfully they couldn't find where he lived.And that's how everything started.He started getting calls of his casinos being raided.Then he started hearing news of his drug factories burning.A lot of the employees got injured.He was pretty sure that some other very powerful gang was behind all these.They burned the factories themselves and used police to get rid of the casinos.The question was who were they and how did they gain access to Busan?His members advised him to not set a foot outside of his home.He agreed and called some members there to guard him in case anything happens.

By the evening all of the most important members of Cards started getting caught by other gang members.He doesn't know how it was possible so easily for them when all of them very secretly and no one knew where they lived.He doesn't know what they're gonna do with them and he's scared.All of his computers,cctv cameras and phones were hacked,he couldn't communicate with the outside world.He was caged.Whoever was behind this,planned this well.

Minkhyun is scared.He knows he is next.Even though he is guarded very well,he can't help but be scared.But he has been stuck in his house the whole day,he feels suffocated.He wants to go out.He got out of his room with a gun in his hand,two of his body guards were standing infront of his room.They bowed as soon as they saw him.

"I'm going to get some fresh air from the roof.You two follow me."Minkhyun said.

One of them worriedly said,"Sir,please think again.It is dangerous outside."

"I KNOW THAT."Minkyun shouted and while breathing heavily he said,"I need to think a way out.I need fresh air.So don't talk and come."

Minkyun's bodyguards followed him to the roof of the skyscraper he lives in.Minkyun stood by the railing while his bodyguards were standing behind him.

Minkhyun was going crazy.He was in deep trouble but he tried to think of a way out.Most of his businesses were out,if not all.Most of Cards members were either killed or caught.What can he do now?He has to somehow run away but he has wasted to much time,he should've run away as the first thing in the morning.But he was so anxious he couldn't think straight.

Before he could think anymore the door of the roof was bursted open.Minkhyun laughed.They've come for him.

"Hands up,Cho Minkhyun."Someone shouted.

Minkhyun laughed and turned around to see three people standing with their guns pointed.Two males and one female.

With a speed of lightening the two males took down two of his bodyguards before they could even do anything.

"Interesting,"Minkhyun laughed at the trio in front of him.

He never thought he would see the three of them together.

"So...Park Chanyeol,Lee Soohyun and Byun Baekhyun!Why're the three of you together?Weren't you rivals?Or did you two somehow became friends by sharing your girlfriend?"

"Stop that bullshit,Cho Minkhyun.It would be best if you surrender.Then we wouldn't have to kill you or hand you to the police."Chanyeol said.

"We'll see about that later.Let's chit chat first.I'm really interested into knowing how Spades and Code:R came together?"Minkhyun looked straight at Soohyun,"Weren't you vanished for two years?How did you return?And I even heard Baekhyun had a girl with him in a race,was that girl you?That means you cheated on Park Chanyeol.Then how did the two of them come together?"