Chapter 4

Everything happened really fast.Soohyun had to make a believable excuse to tell her neighbors why she was leaving for a year.She also gave the duty of her book store to one of her neighbors.She promised she would take good care of it.And Soohyun trusted her and promised everyone to keep in touch and come back as soon as her work ends.

Baekhyun was taking her to Seoul as soon as she was done packing her stuff up.Soohyun felt a weird nostalgia as soon as they entered Seoul.She has been away from Seoul for so long.And she really missed Seoul.She still remembers roaming around the streets of Seoul at night being carefree.Soohyun sighed as soon as they entered Seoul.

Baekhyun heard that.He looked at her and asked,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing,"she replied rolling the windows down and breathing in the air.

Baekhyun shrugged and just focused on driving.

Soohyun just stared outside the window.She has so many memories in this city.It was so hard to leave it.Now she's coming back after so long.She still doesn't know if the choice she made was right.

-----------
It's officially the seventh day of Baekhyun bringing Soohyun to Seoul.She didn't have anything to do till now.Baekhyun just asked her to meet the leading members of Spades and try to help them doing small tasks.She was also shown some of their businesses.Like underground races,fights,drug factories.

She has also met the leading memebers of Spades.At first she was suspicious of them but she got along with them quite easily.Kim Joonmyun was the actual founder of Spades.He found the other members and made this gang.And he is also the wisest of the bunch.Zhang Yixing was a highly influential member of Spades.He is the sweetest one.Because of his sweet image he is trusted by a lot of people and has a lot of connections.His connections help Spades achieve their goals.He always knows who to call for what.But his problem is that,most of the time he lives in dreamland and his thoughts are far from reality.He is also really forgetful.The hacker in Spades is Kim Jongdae.He is the whiner of the group.Soohyun has been here for only 7days but has heard him complain at least 70 times.Kang Seulgi is the only female leading member of Spades.Soohyun knew Seulgi because she has some brief history with one of Code:R's members.She was actually looking forward to meeting her but unfortunately Seulgi isn't in Korea right now.She's in Milan looking over some business.

These are the leading members of Spades.The other members only work under them.Soohyun was shocked at how welcoming and warm they were to her.Normally you wouldn't warmly welcome another gang's member no matter how much you need them.And they were really fun to be around as well.

The only member Soohyun had problems with was Baekhyun.Turns out the rumors about him were true.He really is a self centered,cocky and obnoxious jerk.It amuses Soohyun to see how full of himself he is.And the worst part is that she has to be stuck with him 24/7.Cause Baekhyun thinks she would run away or else.He made her stay in the same apartment as him as well just so she doesn't run away.Soohyun really doesn't like him or his guts.Sticking to him 24/7 was nothing but pure torture.

On the 7th night Baekhyun had to leave for something so Soohyun was sent to Joonmyun's care.He took her to the underground fighting area.She really enjoyed seeing the fights so she asked Joonmyun if she could join one.Joonmyun didn't want her to join but gave in after 30 minutes of constant convincing.She won the fight much to everyone's shock.She didn't know why everyone was so shocked but she was happy nonetheless.

While they were returning home Joonmyun was constantly praising her of her fighting skills.She was silent.Joonmyun's phone rang when he was praising her.He picked up.He looked annoyed while talking to whoever called him.

After he hung up he looked at Soohyun and said,"Bad news,Soohyunnie.Baekhyun was coming back from checking one of our drug factories when some people from another gang attacked.He managed to get away from them But was caught in an accident."

"So did he die?"

"Thankfully no,but he hurt his arm a lot.Doctor said it is a fracture and he has to put on plaster for a few days.And his bike is in bad condition.It needs major repairing."

"Poor bike,"Soohyun said.

Joonmyun chuckled at her reply,"Hey,Baekhyun is a good kid.He May come across cocky but he is a good person of you can get close to him."

"Sadly I won't be able to see that side because I won't get close to him."

Joonmyun laughed.Soohyun also laughed.

"But imagine how funny he would look in a plaster cast!"Soohyun said and kept laughing.

This made Joonmyun keep laughing as well.

When they reached Baekhyun's apartment they saw Baekhyun laying on his bed and Jongdae and Yixing sitting by his bed.Baekhyun seemed clearly displeased by the cast.

As soon as Baekhyun saw Joonmyun he shouted,"Hyung,find out who dared to do this to me.I will kill them."

"Sure,sure,Baek.I will.Does it hurt a lot?"

"No it's nothing.The doctor was overeating by putting me into this plaster thingy.It makes me look so.."At this point Baekhyun noticed Soohyun silently laughing at him while hiding behind Joonmyun.When she saw him looking at her she couldn't control and bursted out in laughter.Her laughter made rest of the three laugh as well.

Baekhyun was really offended.He glared at his teammates first then glared at Soohyun,"What's so funny,Lee Soohyun?"

She shook her head and said,"it's just you look really awesome with the plaster.It suits you."

Baekhyun was about to say something but Joonmyun said,"Guys,Baekhyun breaking his arm is unfortunate.But as he says it doesn't hurt a lot that means it would be okay."

"What would be?"Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun and Soohyun,you should really get along well.Its your first mission together."

"What is?"Soohyun who managed to calm down,asked.

"We've found out the location of another person we need to get to our side.You two need to catch him.and for that you two need to go to Jeju Island,tomorrow night."Joonmyun calmly said.

"What?"Baekhyun And Soohyun both shouted.

Joonmyun smiled.

"Tomorrow night,Jeju-do,start packing."

Soohyun would have to go to Jeju with a person whom she can't tolerate at all to get another person whom she has no idea about.

Amazing.

___________________________________