Chapter 8

The race starts exactly at 1:30 am.There's only 10 minutes left now.Baekhyun and other racers got dressed and prepared themselves in the meantime.Today,the number of audiences increased as soon as they heard Byun Baekhyun was taking part in the race.The girls were going crazy over him.It's been a while since Baekhyun raced last,so everyone is excited to see him in the race.

All the racers were at the starting point,waiting for the race to start. Baekhyun too.Soohyun was sitting in the audience with Mark,Jongdae and Yixing.

"Mark-ah,Baekhyunee is racing.You'll see what racing actually is."Yixing said.

"I'm excited,"Mark said cutely.

Soohyun smiled and ruffled his hair.

While the four of them were chitchatting and waiting for the race to start a dead looking Joonmyun came and stood in front of them.

"Hyung,why do you look like a sleep deprived human being who just sold his soul to satan?"Jongdae asked causing Mark and Yixing to laugh.

"Oppa,are you okay?"Soohyun asked.

"No,Soohyun-ah,I'm not."Joonmyun said,"I had a favor to ask you."

"What?"

"Baekhyun wants to talk to you before the race.Can you please say yes to whatever he ask you?Please?"

"Relax,What is he gonna ask me to do?"

"Ahhh...he is gonna ask you to do something really dangerous.He made me promise to convince you otherwise he won't race.Please Soohyun-ah this race is important."Joonmyun said.

"Joonmyun-ah,But I don't see a reason to put Soohyun's life in danger because of two race cars."Yixing said.

"Yixing-ah,it's not about the race cars.I bet something big for it.I really don't wanna lose it.It will harm our gang."

"The fuck did you bet?"Jongdae shouted.

"I'm not going to tell you this.Soohyun-ah,please help oppa out this time.I'm desperate."Joonmyun said.

"Fine,I'm gonna go and talk to Baekhyun."Soohyun said.

"Okay."

Joonmyun helped Soohyun to get to the starting point of the race.Soohyun came and stood beside Baekhyun who was chilling on his motorcycle.He looked like a model in his racing suit.No wonder why girls were dying to see Baekhyun race.

"Hi,Soohyun-ah.Did you talk to hyung?"Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah..he asked me to say yes to whatever ridiculous and life threatening thing you're gonna ask me to do."

Baekhyun chuckled."It's not that ridiculous,Soohyun.Besides I will keep you safe."

Soohyun asked,"What do you want me to do Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun smiled and innocently said,
"Ride with me,Soohyun."

"WHAT??"

"Ride the motorcycle with me,Lee Soohyun."

"There's no way in hell I'm am going to ride this motorcycle with you and that too in a race.This is utterly suicide."

"I will keep you safe.I promise."

"No,Baekhyun the last time you were on your bike you broke your arm.So no."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Fine,I won't race then."

Right then it was announced that the race will start in 2 minutes.Racers are asked to take positions.

"No,Baekhyun.You cant do that.Listen...having a passenger will decrease your changes of winning.."