Chapter 10

A/N:The italics in this chapter represent the song being played in the earphones.Enjoy;)
-----------------

It has been a long day. Baekhyun and Soohyun couldn't wait to go home and sleep.They did so much work today,it's unbelievable.What does Joonmyun think of them?Sure they changed his shampoo with hair dye but this isn't a way to treat anyone,is it?Besides,he looks good with red hair.It looks like a siren light so enemy's wouldn't dare to come near him.But he wasn't convinced at all.

Baekhyun and Soohyun were now walking side by side in a very narrow road.It's almost 1 am.They just had their dinner in a 24 hours open convenience store and now are they on their way back home.Joonmyun didn't even let them take any vehicle and made them walk the whole day as a punishment.Joonmyun's anger doesn't stay for long so they wouldn't need to do this for long.

Baekhyun and Soohyun were listening to music from Soohyun's phone using her earphones.One earphone was in Baekhyun's ear and other one was in Soohyun's ear.Soohyun always used to listen to sad and depressing songs.But Baekhyun somehow managed to make her download some songs that are not depressing.

"See?Doesn't it feel nice now?It is so much better than the songs you listen to on a daily basis."Baekhyun said.

"Hmm..I really thought you made me download Ariana's song just because she's hot.But her songs really are nice."Soohyun said while listening to 'into you' by Ariana Grande being played in her earphone.

"I would only tell you to download her songs because she's hot?"Baekhyun asked a bit offended."What do you take me for,Soohyun?"

"A perverted bitch?"Soohyun said while bursting into laughter and offending Baekhyun a lot more.

"Mean.When did I act like a pervert in front of you anyway?"

"Well..you didn't but I've heard about your fuckboy nature from Jongdae."

"Y'all talk about me behind my back?"Baekhyun asked,"What more did he tell you?"

"A lot,"Soohyun said,"But I won't tell you."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.God knows what more Jongdae told her.

"Baekhyun-ah,can I change this song?People in a relationship should listen to it.Not us,singles."Soohyun said.

"Just keep it,"Baekhyun said while sulking.

"Fine,"Soohyun said and started humming the lyrics to the song.

But close ain't close enough
Till we cross the line,
So name a game to play
And I'll roll the dice,Hey

"Hey,Soohyun,I wasn't as much of a fuckboy Jongdae portrays me to be,okay?"Baekhyun said.

"Sure,Baek."Soohyun said while giggling.

Baekhyun wasn't pleased with her answer so he was about to say something else.But right then they heard someone calling Baekhyun in a really annoying voice.

"Baekhyun Opppaaaaaaa!!!!"The sound came from far behind but the voice was so annoying.

"Fuck!"Baekhyun cursed.

"Who's calling you?"Soohyun asked.

"She's just one of my previous flings.She is crazy.She thinks I belong to her just because I..you know...and chases me....God,her voice still haunts me..she's one of my worst nightmares."