Chapter 13

This week passed by really quickly and the day of the party came.The party would start at 10 pm.So everyone wrapped up their work early today and went to get ready for the party.Spades have prepared a lot for tonight.The party is going to be amazing as usual.

Soohyun started to get ready in at 9 pm.She still doesn't want to go to the party but she has to no matter what.And Seulgi asked her to look pretty because a lot of important people are coming to the party.Soohyun didn't want to disappoint Seulgi so she dressed up nicely wearing the dress and shoes Seulgi bought her.

After she was ready she went into the living room to see if Baekhyun is ready.He was ready and he looked out of the world.Its the first time Soohyun has ever seen Baekhyun wearing a suit.Its way different from his usual style.

"Wow!!"Soohyun said looking at Baekhyun who was doing something with his phone. Baekhyun looked up when he heard her voice.He smiled sadly.He has been looking this sad the whole day.And he has been really distant from Soohyun this whole week.He doesn't even talk that much to her anymore.He just answers when Soohyun asks a question.Soohyun found this behavior really weird.

"You look beautiful,"Baekhyun said sadly.

"Baekhyun-ah,why do you sound so sad?Shouldnt I be the one that's sad?"Soohyun asked,"I really hate the idea of going to the same party as my previous gang."

Baekhyun didn't reply,just stared at her.She looks beautiful.The black dress Seulgi brought her hugs her body perfectly.She even curled her hair and put some makeup on.It is Baekhyun's first time seeing her so dressed up.

"Ahh..can you stop looking so sad?You know what?Let's just go.And as promised protect me from Code:R."

Baekhyun didn't reply just got up and opened the door to go to the party.

Baekhyun was silent during the whole ride.The mood in the car was so gloomy.Soohyun decided to lighten the mood with some music.But music also didn't work to cheer Baekhyun up.

By the time they reached,a lot of people already arrived.Code:R didn't arrive yet.The guests that arrived were mainly Spades members and their friends.Everyone dressed up and were trying to look their best.Baekhyun greeted everyone with a smile.He is one of the hosts after all.He has to be polite for once.

While Baekhyun was greeting guests,Soohyun searched for Joonmyun,Yixing,Jongdae Or Seulgi.She soon spotted them greeting and talking to the guests.Everyone looked so good and expensive.Seulgi was normally beautiful but today she looked extraordinary.Soohyun went towards them.

"Woah..Soohyun-ah,you look out of the world,"Yixing said.

Soohyun smiled,"You too,Oppa."

"Really Soohyun,Everyone is staring at you."Jongdae said.

Soohyun just laughed it off even though it was true.After a bit chatting Joonmyun seriously said,"Soohyun-ah,you would go to the private bar thingy on the second floor.Only Spades members will be there and I will make sure no Code:R member enters there."

Soohyun smiled again,"Thank you,Oppa.I will forever be grateful to you."

Soohyun's sincerity touched Joonmyun's heart.He smiled at Soohyun and patted her hair like an older brother.

"You will be fine,"Joonmyun said while smiling.

-------

Baekhyun was so tired of everything.He was feeling like the burden of the whole world fell on his shoulder.He didn't want to do anything.He didn't want to do any of this,greeting,smiling,talking,anything.He didn't want to talk to anyone of Code:R.He is hoping that no one of that gang will show up.That will save him from so much for now.