2 ∆ Crowds

Dipper wanders through the halls of the castle. Everything is lit up in the sunshine. The paintings and tapestries can be seen with ease. But Dipper didn't feel right, he was without HIM. Why wouldn't he feel bad? HE had become Dipper's life, his only freind.

But still, Dipper hurried to the throne room.

Today was important.

Or so Ford said. He finally got to the top of the grand staircase. He looks down and saw Mable, Stan, and Ford near the thrones. He breaths in, flattens his tailcoat, and goes down the stairs. "Sorry I'm late! AH!" Dipper yelps as he trips on the last stair. He Huff's and gets back up, a blushing mess. "Such grace Bro- Bro!" Mable teases. Dipper giggles a bit and walks over. "So what was so important that I had to put on the good tail coat for?" Dipper asks. Ford looks him in the eyes and points to Dipper's black throne. Dipper nods and sets on it. Mable follows, sitting on her white throne. Stan and Ford go to the grand doors and open them.

A giant crowd rushes in. The crowd is full of men and women all dressed in their finest clothes. Dipper choked on air, "no not today!". Dipper trys to run but is shoved back in to place by an excited Mable. Ford walks to the front of the room,

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! We have you gathered here today in hopes that someone will spark the interests of the prince and princess! So go forth!"

Dipper is pushed forward and is forced to talk to women. Most had frills and pearls on. Those ones were out for the title of queen, not his love. Others had flat dresses that showed off everything. Those were sluts in the making.

Only one caught Dipper's eye.

But she wasn't a lady.