kou minamoto - just tell me!

Sweat dripped down your neck as you ran, adrenaline speeding through your veins. 

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitwhatisthatttt!?

One moment, you had been finishing up the final draft for your article for that week's edition of the school newspaper, and the next moment, an arm had grabbed your shoulder, although when you turned around, the sight you were expecting was not the one you were greeted with. 

"Do you know my famous article?"

You stared in shock at the mass of darkness that had an unrecognizable face(??what??) and immediately bolted out of the classroom. 

At this point, you had run all the way from the middle school building into the high school building, looking for somebody who was around who could help you, but for some reason, the hallways were barren. 

Ohmygodisthishowidieohmygodohmygod-

Speeding past classrooms, you didn't even bother looking behind you; at this point, you were too scared to even look. 

You weren't familiar with the high school building, so you had no idea where you even were, although you just kept turning and hoped that somebody would turn up although the possibility that would even happen was becoming slimmer and slimmer. 

"I'mgoingtodieohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodfuuuUUUCK-"

Your face slammed into the floor, a sudden pain hitting your face. 

What is this, some sort of cliche fanfiction!? (eheh)

You immediately stumbled into the closest classroom, and grabbed the nearest chair and desk, trying to use them to barricade the door, though it was no use. 

The shadow entered the room, knocking the door down, as well as throwing the chair and desk aside. 

"Do you know my famous article?" 

"NO!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?! STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH ME!" You screamed, throwing random chairs at it. 

It was getting closer now, swallowing up all the chairs you threw at it, and you slowly backed away trying to find more things to throw. 

"Do you know my famous article?" 

A face started forming from the middle of the shadow, and as you looked closer, you realized-

"WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON!?" You screamed in anger. 

Who the hell did this thing think it was!? There was no way you were just going to let yourself be pushed around by some random shadow!

You looked behind yourself and realized that the wall was going to be nearing soon, so you ran over to the nearby balcony and showed open the sliding door, running out to try and figure out some sort of plan. 

Shitshitshitshitshitshit-

"Do you know my famous article?"

"I FUCKING DON'T!! IF I DID I WOULD HAVE ANSWERED BY NOW, SO FUCK OFF!!"

It got closer now and was about to reach out with a shadowy hand to try and grab you. It grabbed your arm and held an extremely tight grip, and started pulling you towards it, although you managed to kick it off, the claws it had grown on its hand dug into your arm, creating three deep gashes. Biting your lip, you resisted a groan and stumbled back. 

"OH MY GOD ISN'T KOU SOME SORT OF EXORCIST WHO DEALS WITH SHIT!? DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!! FUCKING HELP!!"

If there any sort of time for Kou to show up, it would probably be right about now...even Teru-senpai would do...