Kissing My Limits

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction and the author's own ideas. Any reference to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Don't publish,distribute,transmit,modify,or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story. Please respect the author's work,idea and efforts. Thank you!

---

This is the fourth book in the Good Kiss Series.

A warm thank you for reading and supporting me all the way.

R-18

SPG

This book contains graphic depictions that varies from mature themes, strong language to sexual content.

Trigger warning: this book tackles sex, sexual harassment, trauma, mental health issues, violence, abortion, and self-harm. Explicit sex scenes are and should be expected. This book might trigger a lot of dark, unpleasant experiences for some people. You might also encounter disturbing and irritating scenes and decisions made by my characters. I'm giving you a heads up.

So if you think this isn't for you, please feel free to leave.

You have been warned.

Please do note that my characters' point of view, decisions, and opinions may or may not be entirely my view. There are some things we may agree with each other and there are some things that we'll disagree. Nonetheless, please know that my characters are not me. :)

This book might be a little too harsh. This is not for a weak, fragile heart. I'm telling you. :) Spare yourselves of the heartache and trauma.

Please note that I am always striving to be a better person and a better writer every day. If ever there are some things that I said here that were offending to you in any way, please know that it is not my intention to offend anyone. Rest assured that I am always reflecting on my actions and my decisions and I will always face all the consequences of those.

I am always up for constructive criticism. Your messages, comments, and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Readers discretion is strongly advised.

🔹

Read at your own risk. Mahal ko kayo. <3

Started: March 23, 2020
Ended: April 21,2020

COMPLETED.

Ma'am