Pretending

Baekhyun and Chanyeol is now staying in Jakarta,the capital of Indonesia. Tomorrow they will start for their destination of honeymoon after spending the night in Jakarta today.

Baekhyun throws himself on the bed after returning from their short visiting of night city.

"I can't believe we have already started our honeymoon."

"Me too," Chanyeol sighs. Baekhyun was always busy in taking preparation for long visiting in Bali for almost 3 days, even after coming here he is busy in wandering more and more and trying for new spicy foods. He is not giving Chanyeol to have any intimacy with him. Chanyeol is so disappointed with this. But he is just waiting to arrive in Bali where everything is ready to give them a perfect honeymoon.

         __________________________

"Yeol, let's first visit the beach. We have to ultimately take bath after diving in seawater," Baekhyun says excitedly keeping the luggage in cottage.

"At first we have to book private beach, Baekhyun. Let's dive later. Today it's better to wander only."

"Yes,but whatever we have to ultimately bath too. Private beach is no fun. The more crowed,the more fun," Baekhyun runs grabbing his bathing suit towards the washroom.

"It's honeymoon! The more private,the more better. There's something called adventure in......," Chanyeol was about to explain but he stops hearing Baekhyun's scream watching the bathtub and selves which are decorated with flower petal to give them vibes of honeymoon.

Chanyeol sighs sitting in corner of bed which is also decorated with rose petals. Can't Baekhyun really understand purpose of these decoration or is he just pretending not to understand?

Chanyeol almost chokes on his saliva as Baekhyun comes out from washroom,"What are you wearing!!?"

" Why? It's just perfectly fitted in my body," Baekhyun poses keeping a hand in his waist. He is looking extremely sexy in this bathing suit and every curve of his body have become perfectly prominent over this bathing suit.

"Wear at least a robe over it. You are not allowed to wear only this in open places."

"Have you never gone to swimming pool or beach?I badly want to have sunbathe in shortest version of bikini. This is nothing compared to that," Baekhyun says while checking himself in mirror.

"Save that for our private beach. I will not even allow single thread on your body. But not now," Chanyeol says throwing a t-shirt and shorts towards Baekhyun.

             **********************

I think that somehow the story has got bit boring nowadays

I will not take longer time in describing the honeymoon. I will skip it,but if you guys want I can try to write a smut...

I have left a promo of Yizhan ff named "untouchable"... If you are yizhan shipper,you can check it❤️

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you,guys❤️❤️❤️