Weird Craving

"Not too much chips, Baek. This is unhealthy,"Chanyeol empties the shopping trolley which Baekhyun has filled with several potato chips packets.

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun glares angrily towards Chanyeol.

"You have to eat healthy nutrious food. Mom has warned me that you will have craving for several food because of pregnancy. Just take a look and tell me what you wanna eat. Mom will make healthy homemade food for you. If you want potato chips ,we can just buy potatoes to prepare homemade health potato chips...."

Chanyeol drags Baekhyun into pickles section ," Don't you crave for pickles?"

Baekhyun wanders in the whole section and lastly choices a chilly pickles jar.

Chanyeol almost shouts watching Baekhyun's choice,"Do you have any idea how much spicy and unhealthy it will be for you. Not too much spice please. What I am gonna do with you?"

"Then I don't wanna eat pickles," Baekhyun pouts and leaves pickles section angrily keeping Chanyeol standing behind.

               __________________

"These crabs are looking so fresh," Chanyeol whistles happily as Baekhyun is now watching over alive crabs kept  in glass water tank.

"Crabs chilly....chilly crabs," Baekhyun taps on the glass water tank top while observing the crabs.

"Yeah..... These crabs full of eggs are best choice for chilly crabs... We should buy at least.....," Before Chanyeol ends his sentence, Baekhyun stops him.

"I don't wanna eat mother crabs....." Baekhyun moves towards another seafood section.

              _______________________

Suddenly waking up in middle of the night, Chanyeol finds out empty space beside him in the bed. At first he waits thinking Baekhyun has gone to washroom. But as Baekhyun takes less longer time to return, Chanyeol gets up to check it.

Finding the empty washroom, he walks towards downstairs. Watching Baekhyun to eat something on the kitchen counter, Chanyeol can't resist himself from cooing towards his hungry cutie pregnant spouse who is eating mouthed full now.

"Are you hungry, sweetie and our baby Park?" Chanyeol smiles while leaning on the kitchen counter. But looking at what Baekhyun is eating,he loses his words....

Right now Baekhyun is eating ice cubes which he has taken in a bigger bowl just to enjoy while sitting on kitchen counter. After spending almost half of day in grocery shop, Baekhyun is now eating just ice cubes.  Chanyeol and Mrs Park have almost fulfilled whole fridge with several foods for Baekhyun. But Baekhyun is just eating ice cubes ......

"What are you doing? You will caught cold at this rate," Chanyeol takes away the bowl of ice cubes from Baekhyun.

" I want ices and stop dominating my foodlist!" Baekhyun sighs. He and Chanyeol had a fight today just arguing over not letting Baekhyun to eat too much spicy tokbokki in restaurant. After that Baekhyun was maintaining silence with Chanyeol.

"Baek, I am doing this only because I want you to stay healthy. The baby have to grown up,okay? The baby is in need of nutritious foods from you. Just bear with it for few days. Everything will be. Do you want ice-cream? Just tell me which flavour you want. I will buy for you tomorrow."

"The baby wants to eat ices now and now. Nobody loves us," Baekhyun whines and pouts sadly while caressing his tummy.

Chanyeol ruffles his hair while trying to indure with Baekhyun's childish cute behaviour. Why Baekhyun is getting so much adorable and irresistible day by day? Hormones of pregnancy seeming not so bad that he thought once....

"Just think which flavour you want to eat. I will just pick up my wallet from upstair," Chanyeol runs towards the staircase.

"Have you choiced anything yet?" Chanyeol says returning from upstair.

"I want your special water melon juice with ice cubes, Yeol. Make it for me," Baekhyun says with taking out boxes full of water melon slices from fridge.

         __________________________

The last time Baekhyun's weird craving becomes limitless ,when Chanyeol discovers him eating sand and charcoal which were used on making soil mixer for planting orchid trees on their terrace of Park mansion.....

What Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun is seriously in need of health check up by a doctor for such weirdest cravings and mood swings of pregnancy.....

             ********************

May be I won't be able to write longer chapters now-a-days.... Don't mind because of shorter update. I will update longer chapter,when I will get some more time...

Love you, guys. ❤️