Peanut Allergy

"He will be late today . Don't wait for him."

Baekhyun misses few of his heartbeats receiving the text from Taemin.

"Why?" Baekhyun types a text and sends.

After few minutes Taemin responses,"  lieutenant Park is attending closing party of airbase campaign with his lover."

"How do you know?" Baekhyun types rapidly.

"Because you wanted prove from me. Don't you wanna caught them red handed? Manage to be there, Park Chanyeol is a cunning fox who will not let you have any chance to know his secrets this earlier........"

                  ___________________

'No one is allowed to enter inside except any air force officer," the guard stops Baekhyun from entering into the exclusive auditorium area of Gimpo airport.

"I am spouse of Flight Lieutenant Park Chanyeol. My father-in-law is present Marshall of air force.... And.....," Baekhyun was to explain but the guard stops him.

"Without permission, you can't enter even if you are son-in-law of president. That's the rules. Sorry for inconvenience,sir."

"Let me just talk with any higher rank officer. You just need permission. I will submit permission within few minutes. Squadron leader Kim Minseok or Colonel Wu? Or anyone from higher ranks ," Baekhyun doesn't know why he is desperate now.

               ______________________

"Why you are here? How do you know I am here?" Kris can't believe Baekhyun can seek him in such time,in such place.

"You name just crossed my mind. I wasn't sure about it. I thought someone familiar would be helpful. I really don't know anyone better than you especially higher ranks," Baekhyun says hesitantly.

"It's okay, Baekhyun. What type of help do you need?" Kris leans on the desk while talking. He is talking with Baekhyun in a room of airport office and Baekhyun is sitting on a couch kept for guest from outside.

"I want to meet Chanyeol just for few minutes. I won't take longer time."

"Outsiders are not allowed. Outsiders means anyone except air force officers. If you badly wants to meet him,I can just summon him here to talk. But I can't allow you to enter inside."

"What if I take permission from the air force Marshall?" Baekhyun says in desperate voice.

" If you get permission from Marshall,then who am I to stop you? But I really don't have power to let you enter inside. All I can do for you is let you meet him here only."

              _______________________

"You know what you have to do. Just don't let anyone enter inside the washroom. If it's someone higher rank,then just give me signals of coughing before anyone enters. But if it's him, let him just enter. I will manage other things," Kyungsoo explains the plan while checking his phone.

"This is nothing but madness. There's chance of getting caught. Don't do anything without being confirmed. I will do my best," Kyungsoo's friend plus colleague Lieutenant Lee Hong kee warns him.

"Taemin has said that he has tried his best to make that bitch desperate to find out the secrets. A mad bitch is easy to handle. Hit the rod,when it's hot," Kyungsoo smiles evilly while looking at Chanyeol with corner of his eyes. Chanyeol takes a seat just opposite side ofKyungsoo. Kyungsoo thinks that today luck is on his favour. He waits for the prey to enter through the entry of this hall room. This is the only reason of selecting this seat. Today he will see the end of that witch who has robbed his sweet boyfriend.