Christmas dinner!

The couple walked inside Eliza's house and were greeted by a hug from Eliza and then Nora and Henry. Alex hadn't arrived yet. Eliza said "that's a nice necklace Kara". Kara smiled from ear to ear and said "thanks, Barry got me it, I love it so much". Henry said "I knew you would, Barry made it himself". Kara asked "you did". Barry said "I did". Kara smiled more and said "it makes it even better, thanks Bar". Barry smiled and said "no problem Kar". Kara nodded and pulled Barry over to the living room and sat down. Nora and Henry sat with Eliza. Henry asked "so how long have you two been together now". Barry said "it's our first month together today". Kara said "which makes this a really special Christmas for us". Barry smiled and said "yeah, it's been amazing so far". Eliza said "well we are happy for you both, now if you excuse me, I'm going to start on the dinner". Nora said "and we'll help, you two just relax".

Barry and Kara sat on the couch and relaxed. Kara has her head rested on Barry's chest. Barry had both his arms wrapped around her and his chin rested on the top of Kara's head. Kara said "I can't believe it's been a month already, it's so scary, next thing you know it'll have been a year". Barry chuckled and said "yeah I know, but I will enjoy every moment of it with you". Kara smiled at Barry and said "me too". They were about to kiss when Alex came into the living room and shouted "Merry Christmas guys". Kara smiled at Alex and stood up, then hugged her sister and said "Merry Christmas". Barry did the same and said "merry Christmas Alex". Alex smiled at the two and asked "did you enjoy Barry's gift Kara". Kara nodded and smiled from ear to ear. She said "it's very beautiful and I like the meaning behind it". Alex smiled and said "I'm glad, you know you two are like the cutest couple there is". Barry smiled and Kara blushed a little. Alex said "well i! Going to go see mum, sorry for interrupting you both, you can go back to it now". Alex walked out of the room towards the kitchen. Barry and Kara sat back down on the couch. Barry asked "now where were we". Kara said "I believe we were about to do this". Kara pressed her lips onto Barry's and They two began kissing for a couple of minutes. It was interrupted by Henry coming through with a massive smile saying "hey lovebirds, dinner is ready".

The six all day down at the dinner table and began eating. Kara asked "was Joe not able to make it". Nora said "no, he has to work today which sucks, no one wants to work on Christmas". Kara nodded and said "yeah you're right, that would be the worst". Eliza asked "has it been quiet for you two". Barry said "yeah, no meta humans have been doing much in Central City, and we haven't heard from Leviathan yet". Kara nodded and said "we even got Lex Luthor of all people to help us rather than do it himself, I mean the information he had on them was the same as what we already had but I suppose the more help the better". Eliza asked "can you trust him". Kara giggled and said "not really but he is a little afraid of Barry to be honest". Henry asked "how come". Barry said "oh I just told him that if he tries anything that I will leave him in the stone age". Henry chuckled and said "that would probably do it". Nora asked "so what are your plans for after Christmas then". Barry said "well Kara is going to National City to work on leads to find Leviathan and what they are up to, I will help but I need to be in Central City every once and again and I am also thinking of giving Gideon a little upgrade, I also want to find out what exactly all the crisis changes are because so much has changed and we need to know before something goes wrong, if it does go wrong". Henry asked "you two have my moved in together yet". Barry said "dad". Kara smiled at Barry and said "soon right Bar, maybe by the end of January". Barry nodded and said "yeah, I'd say so". Kara smiled from ear to ear. Kara said "also I don't have work for another two weeks since I did a lot of over time so I'm coming with you to Central City". Barry smiled and replied "awesome, that would be amazing". Kara smiled and said "I agree Bar". Alex asked "has that William guy tried asking you out again". Kara groaned and said "he keeps asking if  me and Barry are still together every time I see him, he told me that me and Barry won't last last week". Barry smiled and said "let's price him wrong then". Kara smiled at Barry and nodded. Henry said "well don't listen to this William guy". Eliza said "yeah, you two are so perfect for each other, he is just jealous". Barry nodded and said "that's why I always visit Kara, especially when he is around". Kara said "yeah and that's why I always talk about Barry if William is around and Barry isn't there". Barry chuckled and smiled. Eliza said "well I will do the dishes, you two are welcome to stay the night here". Kara said "no Eliza we can do the dishes and we will stay here for tonight, Barry needs a rest from all that running". Eliza smiled and said "ok, thanks Kara". Kara smiled and nodded.

Barry and Kara were doing the dishes in the kitchen. Kara asked "do you want to go for a walk after this, I really need to stretch my legs". Barry smiled and said "yeah, we can Kar, I'd love to, as long as you don't throw a snowball at me". Kara grinned and said "what..... No, I would never". Barry smiled and said "if you do, I will do it back and faster". Kara giggled and said "we'll see Mr Allen, we'll see".