Before You, After You

Theo: 

We wave goodbye to all of our family, one by one they head out the drive and down the road. 

"Come on, let's go." Collin hugs me, we walk back inside, getting our things and going to our suite. 

"Now, let's get this off of you." I spin as he unlaces my dress. Falling from my shoulders to the floor, he stands behind me, his fingers tracing my back, my neck, down my arms. His warm breath on the back of my neck send shivers down my spine. I feel my knees getting weaker. 

He kisses me, his lips trailing along my back. I turn around, facing him. Taking his tie off, holding onto it. Slowly, I unbutton his tux, his shirt, pushing them off his shoulders to the floor. His bare skin illuminating in the moonlight. His chest moving quickly, I trace his body with my fingers. He watches every move. 

"You know, I've always wanted to use this.." I hold up the tie in my hands, smiling. 

"For what?" He asks. 

"Come on lover boy." I pull him to the bed, handing it to him.

"Use your imagination.." I hold my arms out, wrists together. He ties it around my wrists, tight enough to hold them. He pulls me up to my feet, quickly and desperately. Something that wasn't possible before.

~~~~~~~~~~

The look in his eyes was daring and bold. His demeanor was demanding, something she hadn't seen before. Holding the red tie in his hands, a firm grasp on them. Her knees brush the edge of the bed, he leans forward, kissing her passionately, pushing her back down to the bed. Raising her arms above her head, holding them. His breath grazes her breasts, his mouth on her nipple, sucking softly, watching her. Her hips buckle upwards, against him. His hips push her down to the bed again, she feels him against her. 

Pulling her arms down over her stomach, he kisses down her stomach, his eyes locked on hers. Pushing her legs open, his warm breath on her now. Kissing her inner thighs, her body tenses. Breathing heavily. Finally, he tastes her, like it's the first time. Thinking back to each and every time they had been together. Like the first time in Italy. When everything started in the pool, straddling him, kissing him. Leading up to the bedroom, laying on the bed, his body weighing hers down. Standing now, she moves forward on the bed, unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants over his hips. 

Taking him, she strokes, her mouth on him now. Moving vigorously then slowly, taking all of him. "Look at me." Her eyes find his, staring down at her, his breath short. Pushing her back, he pushes her legs apart, his fingers teasing her. "You're so wet." He says, slipping a finger inside, his thumb makes circles above. Her hips instinctively move up and down, against his hand. He kisses her neck, nibbling at her earlobe. 

His other hand holds her arms above her head, her body moving to the motion of his hand. Clamping her thighs against his wrist, her eyes slam shut, head tilts back. A moan escapes her lips. 

"Collin.." her voice almost a whisper, as she begs. Her body tenses, moving against his. He feels her tense, quivering around his fingers. His mouth back down on her, tasting every little bit of her high. Her fingers pull at his hair. 

"Oh my god." She yells, her breathing quick and harsh. Standing again, he leans over her, teasing her again before pushing into her, her legs tighten on his sides. Screaming his name now, her voice echoing in the night. Her nails dig into his back and her thrusts harder and deeper into her, soaking up every bit of her. 

She yells his name over and over, like a shout into the void, telling the world of this moment. He hears it in his soul, calling him back. Reaching under her, he pulls her hips to him, allowing her to take every inch of him in her. Helplessly devouring her in every way, her body, her soul. Climbing higher she yells out for him, "don't stop" her voice trembling. Pulling him closer to her, she moans, her body tightening again, he feels it around him, making him let go. He lays over her, in this moment they are one. One human, one life, one love. They breaths heavy and in sync. Sweat beads over their bodies, he rolls onto his back, staring at the ceiling.