Amour

Collin: 

"Collin, where are we going?" She asks, running through the airport. 

"You'll see!!" We get to the gate, find our seats and sit. 

"You get the window spot!" I let her in first and she sits. 

"Where are we going!!!" She demands.

"YOU'LL SEE!!" I sit back, handing her part of the headphones and turning some music on. 

Hours into the flight and were almost ready to land. I see her looking out the window as I pretend to sleep in my seat.

"PARIS! WE'RE IN FUCKING PARIS!" She shakes me. 

"Yup! Bienvenue a Paris!"  She squeals, staring out the window, the Eiffel Tower in view. 

"Hi, Collin Walsh?" I ask the man at the front desk. He hands use two key cards.

" Fin de la salle a gauche" He says, I look at Theo, she smiles at me. 

"Merci!" She chuckles, grabbing her bag. I follow her down the long hallway and turn left. Out the door, a long walk way. We follow it into a cabana type room. Overlooking the city. 

We open the door and walk in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo:

"SURPRISE!!!" A loud yell as we walk in the door. Everyone's here. Shea, Derek, Ben, Jake, Luke, Von, Venti, Veno, Olivia, Lex, Brandon. Everyone I love in one room.

"You did this?" I turn to Collin, he smiles.

Everyone comes around us, in one huge group hug. 

"I love you guys." I sniffle. 

"Let's have some fun!" They yell. Turning on some music. 

I walk out to the balcony, away from everyone, finding a swing canopy chair and sit inside, watching the bustling of the city. The sun sets over it. 

"Hey you." Derek sits inside with me. 

"How are you?" He asks. 

"I'm so happy. This place, you guys being here, it means the world to me." I sniffle. He slings his shoulder around me, pulling me in. 

"I love you Der." I say. 

"Love you." I'm so thankful for him. He's been there through everything. He knows all my secrets, my past, my life. He lived through it with me. Hugged me when I cried, listened to every problem I had. 

"Hey I gotta tell you something." He says, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a ring box.

"HOLY SHIT" I yell.

"SHH!" He yells back. A beautiful ring, huge. 

"When?" I ask. 

"We're going to dinner tonight and then to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I'm asking here there." He says. 

"Oh my god! Okay, I'll make sure she's wearing the perfect outfit. Jordan will get pictures like he did for me. Oohhh!. I got this." I jump up and run inside. 

"SHEA SHEA!" I run and grab her. 

"Let's pick out outfits for dinner! I wanna look HOT!" I laugh. We rummage through our clothes. in the bedroom. 

I pull out a short black dress. 

"Yes you HAVE to wear that!" She squeals. I find a short, tight, off the shoulder light pink dress.