BROKEN HEARTS AND HEELS

<<<Don't forget to vote!>>>

It was two days ago when it would be two days to Saturday. Much to Cathedral's dismay,today was Saturday and was quite unavoidable too.

Suddenly her phone made a notification.

UNKNOWN: wear red.

CATHEDRAL: who's this?

UNKNOWN: don't you remember, you have a date with me Wes?

CATHEDRAL:it's not a date Jason, just a dinner.

UNKNOWN: whatever Wes, see you ;)

'Date?....is it a date? I need to get out of this situation' thought Cathedral

.
" Mom I..I forgot to tell you I've an appointment with my therapist at evening seven" she said.

"Cath didn't you just go yesterday ?"Her mother asked turning from her file to Cathedral standing in the doorway.

"Actually I am meeting an old friend " She bit her lower lip as she lied.

Shelina let out a sigh. Cathedral had to live her life, she can't be always locked in her room. The death of her beloved best friend had really triggered her, but also she had always kept to herself right from her childhood.  

"Darling I know it's hard for you but you'll have to socialize at a point of life and besides they are our closest friend and our partner in business. I am sure you will like Jason." Shelina sighed again keeping the file down.

"No what? Me and Jason? No! Mom I'll go,jus- just because of the business stuff" Cathedral said uneasily and cracked  her fingers.

"Great honey, why don't you borrow one of my heels, I'll buy you some later" Shelina exclaimed.

"Okay mom, but why can't I just wear f-" 

"Oh for goodness sake wear those damn heel-" Shelina wanted her daughter to look fine.

'"Mom but why-" And much to her dismay, Cathedral, out of all the rich kids was down to earth and wanted a simple life. 

"Cathedral Weston you are wearing those heels now go to your room and get ready" Shelina instructed on top of her voice. There was no point in arguing with her mom who was an advocate, best in town.

____

 Cathedral, all ready in her sparkling red dress with a short slit, looked like a princess.
She opened a pink and golden box and found the pages she tore and kept hidden inside this box. She wanted no one to look inside it. She took out the first page. It was crumbled, almost yellow and had tear stains. She felt stupid and hated herself for even liking this horrible person.
--------------------
30 January 2016
Hey diary, it has been a hectic yet agonizing day. It started with my filthy alarm waking me up, the the normal routine and getting to collage, attending classes. 

I had decided to see Alex in the evening or more like surprising him. When I arrived, I heard someone say ' She is a really stupid and annoying bitch, boring beyond measures, I mean who studies 16 hours each day?' I recognised that voice as Alex's.

I stood there listening to each and every insult while I was crying. Then Alex noticed my presence as I ran off and sat on a bench.

He said he was sorry and didn't mean any of it and I forgave him.