FAMILY, DRAMA,NEWYORK AND KISSES

<< Don't forget to vote>>

JASON

" Sir, I received a call from Cathedral Weston , she had to reschedule our meeting today, is that okay with you sir ? "

" Cathedral Weston wanted to reschedule ?" I was confused.

" yes sir, do you want me to call the-"

" no its fine, just send me their file."

I was well aware that she was going to take over the business,I did not expect her to take over so soon.

I've been in business from a long time and I know canceling your first meeting is not a smart move.

I saw my phone ringing, and i knew this was not going to be pretty,

"Hey mom, how did you call?"

" Darling , do you not remember, you have a set of old parents?"

Here comes the drama dressed in british accent, yay! 

" No mom, the bus-"

" Yeah I know son, the business, but honey please take some time out and spend it with your parents, your father misses you dearly"

" I know mom, I miss him too"

" Great then! it is your birthday next month, we'll be inviting a few close ones."

"Mom ple-"

" I will text you the venue and time."

Oh no!, this is exactly what I feared,  my parents, especially my dad find it so engaging to piss me off by throwing huge parties.

____________________________________________________________________________

Today went by as the old files replaced with new ones accompanied with many meetings. Out of nowhere an email popped on the screen, it was sent by Weston INC. 

Mr Blake,

My sincere apologies to Mr Blake for today but something needed my immediate attention, I would like to meet him today for a dinner meeting, I leave it to him to decide the venue and time.

regards,

Cathedral Weston                                                                                                                                                                   Weston INC.

It was extremely rude of me to leave her on her own when she woke up, but I had to leave, my manager had messed up with some legal documentations. Whenever she mentioned the name of that bastard, anger scratched the surface and took over me. That bastard, dared to hurt everyone I cared about, my girlfriend and my sister, who now was happily married to Jared Collins, my best friend.

I heard a knock on my door,    " Come in"

I looked up to be a little surprised, considering my dad has not been here since a year and the next person, Mr Weston was supposed to be on a vacation.

" Dad, Mr. Weston." I greeted them and shook hands.

" It's Eric to you son."

" To what do I owe this pleasure Eric, dad?"

" Son, do you remember our previous meeting where Eric suggested that we merge our architectural phases of our company together to strengthen our  business?"

" Yes I do"

" We thought that working together will be a mutual profit for us, and we have a very good architecture who you can assist in business, Cathedral, do you remember her?"