FLOWER OF THE DIVORCED COUPLE

CATHEDRAL'S POV

It feels so good having grilled cheese sandwich from Chessa's almost after two months. I remember the last time I came here with Jason........Jason,oh shiz!

I just remember I had to call him. I picked my phone with one hand while I wiped my mouth.

" Jason I am so sorry, I was so hungry that I had to-" I started to apologise but the voice of a woman cut me off.

" Jason Blake's assistant, who am I speaking to you?" A sternly professional and leave-your-ears-dead voice screeched.

" I am Cathedral and I would like to speak to Jason." I maintained the level of politeness in my voice.

" I am sorry he is currently in a meeting." Who was this new assistant?

" Alright, can you just tell him to call me back?"

" I will." She said curtly before disconnecting the call.

What is it with assistants?

I quickly placed a ten dollar bill and went out to seek a taxi. I was first going to visit the company and see the things over there.

" Taxi!" I called out as a taxi stopped.

" Where to ma'am?" The old taxi driver asked.

" Weston INC, please." I said and I got in.

I was looking out of the window drinking every inch of my home when my phone rang.

" Cathedral, hello, Can I have a second?" Xavier's voice boomed over the phone.

" Good afternoon Xavier, yeah sure." I replied.

" I need you to send me the revised version of files immediately." Xavier commanded.

" Already done sir, I mailed it to your office yesterday."

" Okay then." He said.

" Yeah" I said awkwardly as there was no exchange of words.

" Cathedral, where are you? I know that you are not in New York."

" Sir my whereabouts should not concern you and as I said I have some legal issues to deal with," With that idiotic me had ended the call, I so was going to be in trouble for talking this way to, technically, is my boss.

I reached my office and immediately strode in. I saw a blond receptionist and it immediately made me cringe, she was on my 'to-fire' list.

No person in or of this company is to be mistreated.

" Good Morning, Can I see Matthew Gomez?" I politely asked the receptionist. I saw her expressions change, she had recognised me.

" Miss Weston, of course I will inform him. Oh and he is on the twelfth floor right now, in the IT department." She said to me sweetly.

" Thank you" I gave her a smile and proceeded.

I took the lift for staff and got off the twelfth floor. I quietly entered the IT department and looked around for Matt.

" Miss Weston." I heard Matt's voice and spun towards it. I hugged him immediately drawing huge attention to us.

" God, Matt, thank you Matt for everything you have done while I was away."

" Miss, let us go somewhere more private."

" Please call me Cathedral." I said and we headed to my father's cabin.