DON'T DISAPPOINT YOUR DADDY

CATHEDRAL'S POV

"Hey Bill, Is everything finished?" I asked as silently I could.

 It's been three weeks Since I was back from the hospital and my wounds had healed almost completely. Jason has not left me alone since then. He just went home at night, on the contrary my parents and I had insisted him to stay but he wouldn't. Or when he had to for very important meetings, like now which gave me some time to work.

Let's just say I had my very personal nurse and may I add, an extremely hot one.

" Ma'am everything is perfectly finished, along with the furniture."

" Oh thank you, it wouldn't be possible if you had not helped me."

" It's my job ma'am and thank you for the dress ma'am, my wife loved it."

" Glad to know-" I stopped as I heard my bedroom's door open.

" Hey , You are back so soon!" I said as I tried to hide the files laying across my bed.

" And you, sweetheart have been working, AGAIN!" Jason's loud voice boomed, I was kept on house arrest and couldn't go to company or site for even a visit! And three days hence, It would be Jason's birthday. He looked sexy in his perfectly tailored grey and black suit, even he was angry.

" Jason, what do you expect me to do? Watch Tv? I haven't been so free since..since forever."

" I understand, Wes but I want you to heal completely"

" I have healed Jason, even the doctor said so." The tears out of frustration glistened in my eyes.

" Wes, don't cry, I hate to see those damn tears."

" I feel fin-" I said as more tears came out.

" Want to step out?"

" What?"

" Cathedral Weston, go on a date with me?"

" Jason but you just got here and you must b-."

" I want to take you out Wes, I need to take you out and steal you all to myself."

" Okay." I smiled like a maniac, A date with Jason Blake, not every girl is that lucky.

" Be ready in an hour, I'll pick you up."

" Okay." I said a little surprised as I smiled eye to eye.

He came near me and my breath hitched in my neck as his cheeked touched mine. I moaned as he tilted his face and and kissed my earlobe.

" Wear a dress, wear red." He demanded.

" O-Oka-ay" I could barely speak from the tension in the room.

" See you in an hour, love" He came closer to my lips but kissed me on the corner. 

Such. A. Tease!

I went straight into shower and calmed myself. It took me some time to finally decide on a dress.It was a knee length, strappy ,red dress along with  nude heels that my mom bought me and a sparkly clutch. I decided to go natural with no makeup, just lip balm and moisturising cream.

I sneaked down the stairs without disturbing mom, who was busy on her phone call.

" Going somewhere?" I jumped at the voice of my father.

" Oh dad! you scared the hell out of me!" I said avoiding his question. I felt like a highschool girl who is sneaking off to meet her boyfriend. 

Well, it was true except the highschool part.