DON'T-GIVE-ME-A-NICKNAME!

CATHEDRAL'S POV

" Booo, Smart-pants-always-on-a-mission can't even win a simple fifa game!" Jason shouted making my ears bleed.

We had been playing fifa since past three hours! And believe me, when I say this man who runs a whole freaking company, still plays fifa and does an actual victory dance after winning a stupid round.

" Hey, cut me a slack. I haven't spent my entire high school playing fifa and sweating at football!" I protested.

We had ditched work today or Jason had forced me to stay at home with him and relax. I was really eager and excited to work on the new project. The VC project was almost completed without much complications. Xavier had came by to pick some files up and checked up on me. He looked messed up and overworked when he came by. I liked his company as a friend, it was an honour for me to be surrounded by people who are great at business. There has been so much to learn from both Jason and Xavier. They are both smart working and business oriented people, but the only problem was, both can be real pain in the ass.

" Just accept you have poor reflexes!." Jason whined as picked up a bottle of chilled beer sitting on the table, sweating.

" I DO NOT HAVE POOR REFLEXES!" I shouted on the top of voice as I snatched the beer bottle. I pulled it to my mouth and drank more than I could handle.

Uh-uh, Not a good thing to get drunk before an important office event. I choked and coughed on the beer. I took deep breaths and calmed down while Jason stroked my back.

" Breathe Cathedral...You know you are right that you don't have poor reflexes. In fact your reflexes are almost too strong that they are impulsive." He could barely control his laugh while speaking.

I threw the controller at him...., proving him right!

" Mind it Wes!" He said and sprinted towards the controller. Picking it up, he held it in the air rotating it looking like as he was inspecting it for injuries.

" Jason it is practically vintage! Just throw it out!"

Why to unnecessarily keep stuff that is garbage!

" Wes you have offended me! Then why is my old jacket hanging in your closet which are practically vintage?" He asked me throwing out the leftover chinese take out.

" That is totally a different case! You put it over me when we went on the hills!" I exactly remember the moment. As I closed my eyes for a second, I could feel the mild sun on my face and cool winds blowing against our bodies. His lips hovered over my ear and arms encircled my waist ,

" You mean the world to me and I want to see all of it with you."

" Exactly my point! I saved for months when I was 17 to buy this." He said as he brought the controller closer and kissed it. And he says that I am dramatic!

" Okay I get it. Now as I remember we have an important event to be at in exactly....two hours and forty-six minutes, so excuse me. You are not allowed to use our room so might as well find another room to get ready love." I told him as I checked the time on my phone and dragged myself off the couch to our room.

I took a calming bath, washed my hair. I was having help over here for my hair and makeup. I had called my friend Ricky Miller, whom I met at one of my dad's show-off party.

I was taking out the dress from my closet when I heard the bell rang.

" Good Evening, I am Shakira Estona. Mr Miller sent me to do your hair and make-up. So let's start shall we?" She spoke too fast for my liking. I simply nodded my head. She gestured me to sit on the chair before the mirror.