LATE,SCREWED AND TICKLED PINK!

CATHEDRAL'S POV

I am late! That is all I could think while comin- scratch that, I was running to office.

It has been just a week and I am late. My hair was tied in a messy bun while I had managed to keep my clothes proper. The cherry on the top was, I had a meeting with the client, very important meeting. I was going to meet them in the office today.

A lot had happened this week, I had managed to make it out alive, preparing the reports, Jason was getting really busy with all the meetings and I was selected or more like my designs were selected by this client that so far, no one has met.

Mr Lewis was quite impressed by my work.

" You designs have a sense of coziness." He had said to me when my design was selected.

I reached the reception and looked at my wrist watch, I was just in time to get to the conference room.

" Good morning, how may I help you?" The receptionist greeted me. At least here, the employees are really interested in their work unlike at home. The first thing when I go home is to purge the company from slackers, we needed more employees like her, Marry, I read her name.

" Hey, good morning Marry. Could you tell me where will the meeting for the VC project take place?" I asked while fixing my strands of hair which were coming out.

"  Oh, you may take a right, It will start in exact 5 minutes in the Third conference room." She said passing me a polite smile.

" Thanks.. Mary." I thanked her while hurrying to the conference room to set everything up. I was so screwed today, I was the one who suggested that I will set up the room and I just have five minutes to drag the mountain of files as well as to make a black coffee, as Mr Lewis had ordered me to.

I had made to do both of the things in just five minutes of time and now, I was sitting and making some points I would highlight during the meeting when I heard the door open and a man in his late-twenties appeared. He was tall, definitely over 6', had a well-built body and dark hair with blue eyes.

" Good morning sir." I said while standing up and greeting him.

" Xavier Knight." He said in a very formal tone as he pulled out his hand. I took his hand and shook it.

" Cathedral" I left out my last name for my sake. I did not want everyone to know I was here as an employee. Mr Lewis had agreed to my terms.

" Miss Weston, shall we start?" How on the earth did he know my name? 

Keeping it professional, I did not dare to enquire and started with the meeting, presenting my plans and designs to him.

" Miss Weston, I would like to see you on the sight, working as soon as possible." He said. 

Wait..what?

One of the most prestigious cafe in the whole freaking New York will have my designs!

I was stumbled with joy but had to maintain my demeanor.

" It would be a pleasure to work with you sir" I smiled and I nodded in respect.

" I will see you at my office tomorrow, Miss Weston." He said as he headed for the door but stopped in his tracks.

" And thank you for the coffee, been a while since I have had a good coffee." He said and walked out of the door. 

Well. I was over cloud sixty-nine today!

My dream was coming true!

I thought of calling Jason but he would be busy till the evening. He was having a lunch meeting today.