Chapter Eleven: Innocence

Another chappy co-writter with Chaos and I, and edited by Chaos as Snow was... somewhere? well not online at least

Searcher was still snickering as he entered the library.

Shades who had been there quite a few.. too many hours, was fast asleep on a couch in their little private area, with his backpack against a desk, and his parka sprawled over himself like a blanket.

Searcher stopped snickering when reality hit him. His Dad was missing, disappearing before he could even have the chance to see him again. He wrapped his arms around himself as he walked to their private area, trying not to cry.

Suddenly arms went around him, and he found himself being gently hugged by Shades who while sleep rumpled quickly began to comfort him. "He's not dead Searcher." He whispered, rubbing Searcher's back "I could feel it, missing, not dead.. just trapped. We'll find him."

"We'll find him?" Searcher asked, wrapping his own arms around Shades. "You promise?"

"I promise, I'd destroy the multiverse if I have too," Shades promised, a promise of pain for whoever had trapped Reaper in his eyes. Reaper was his dad.. kinda, just like his Reaper was also Searcher's dad. And he'd drag both sides of there dual multiverse to it's ends if that's what it took.

"Okay..."

"Do you want to take a break Searcher? Your really not in a good spot right now." Shades asked worried, shoving his parka off the couch and pulling Searcher to sit beside him.

"I don't know." Searcher said. "I really don't know anything anymore Shades, everything's changed and sooner or later, I'm going to be dragged into it as Error, kicking and screaming..."

"I know.... hey, want to hear about the stupid AU my Ink created lately?" Shades asked with a grin.

"What did your Ink do now?" He asked.

"Well... he seems to be making weird mixes... with chickens." He said dryly.

"Chickens?"

"Let me tell you the story of DanceChickenDreamTale." Shades giggled.

"Wait... DanceChickenDreamTale?" Searcher asked.

"Yup, I even took pictures it was so stupid." He said continuing to giggle.

"Wait... I remember my Ink trying to create that AU..." Searcher suddenly said, before he started to blush. "Wait, wasn't my Pally born after my Ink tried to create DanceChickenDreamTale? Oh Stars no! Where's the Brain Bleach?! I did not need those images!"

"..." The innocent bean Shades said confused.

Searcher whimpered. "No! Bad images! Go away!"

"Bad images?" Shades said even more confused, at this point things must be explained. Searcher got the talk, Shades did not. So... he was very innocent still, as even as Error he'd never come across it.

After all, even a Lust knew not to offer that to save their AU.

The poor Sod.

"Very bad images." Searcher said, before he realised something. "Shades, did you get the 'Talk'?"

"Talk?" He asked confused, tiling his head and gaining a cute factor of over nine thousand with his smaller size.

Searcher then knew his counterpart was still innocent in certain ways...

"Ask your parents about it when this is over." He eventually said, why, oh why, did he have to get the perverted side when they were spilt into two?

Wait.... Does that mean that he had an excuse to be protective over his counterpart?!

But still, he wasn't going to be the one to give them the Talk.

Meanwhile in the normal two sided multiverses, the Palettes sneezed innocently, still not having gotten the talk either.

"Okay?" Shades replied bewildered.

"You don't want to know Shades... You don't want to know..."

"Okay." Shades said, smiling happily and innocently, you could almost see the sparkles.

OoOoO

Searcher looked up from his notes when there was a knock on the door to the private room that he and Shades was sharing.

The other Goth was snoring his head off, so Searcher got up to see who it was.

He opened the door to see a human standing there. A human with Temmie ears and a lanyard around her neck, showing that she was an Admin.

"Hey, Beanpole!" The human grinned.

"I am not a Beanpole!" Searcher yelled, waking up Shades.

"Well, the Beanpole and his Midget just got an invitation to a party that Shell's holding." She grinned, before she grabbed both of the Goths by their arms.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Shades yelled as they were dragged out of the room.

"I'm Chaos, the Admin for this Omniverse, which includes Searcher's Multiverse, now come on, we're going to be late."

Please Read A Party to Remember for the Party scenes once posted :D