Chapter Seventeen: Fluff

Error screamed.

Glitches and errors on his body going crazy.

Static was so load it was extremely painful to hear.

It had been an accident.

He hadn't even meant to do it.

His very being seemed to be in a glitched loop.

INPUT
INPUT

CODE ERROR – DESTRUCTION – BALANCE

INPUT

INPUT

CODE INK – CREATOR- BALANCE

INPUT

DATA NOT FOUND

SPATIAL MULTIVERSE LOOP DETECTED

RELOA...

ERROR

ERROR

PASSWORD NOT FOUND

INPUT

DATA SEALED BY FATE

OUTPUT

FATE – FORCE LOG OFF

With a gasp Error fell to the 'ground' of the anti-void, his eye lights mere pricks of light.

He breathed deep gasps, his bones still shocky.

"What was that.." he gasped out voice shaky, wincing as codes seemed to fade in and out of his eyesight.

Don't do that again

"Sorry Fate, have no clue.. just suddenly pulled there," he replied back at the rare voice of Fate.

You are not Ready for there, but now you have access I will have to make sure you use it properly and not bring about Ruin

Error would only remember waking up from a reboot, head pounding in pain and access to teh coding of the multiverse.

Well... some of it.

He still wasn't sure how he had gained access too it in the first place.

OoOoO

"Up Up..." a voice said.

Slowly Goth woke, his body felt as if it was a million miles away.

Some days he woke like this or just become as the Error, feeling stretched thin and his body almost feeling disconnected from him. He'd be rather clumsy on these days, thankfully they were rare.

"Brother up!" a worried voice said.

His eyes slammed opened, he reached out and pulled the one waking him up from the memory/nightmare into a hug.

"Shino," he cried, hugging his little sister.

"Gothy isn't allowed to vanish again!" Shiro wailed into his chest.

"Sorry... sorry Shino," Goth whispered, he had missed his sibling so much.

Suddenly he heard the door nob moving, looking up he blinked.

A fell Goth?

OoOoO

Searcher snickered when he saw Shades hugging his Shino. He pulled back his hood a bit so that Shades could see his face.

"I totally forgot that we had planned on this jokingly." Shades said, with a slight blush, brushing a few tears away.

"Another Gothy." Shino giggled, wiping away her tears.