Chapter Twenty-Two: Light and Shadows Part two

Searcher's Ink stared at the little skeleton.

The little Skeleton stared back at Ink.

"Ink, who is this?" Dream asked.

Ink winced, seeing the small speckle of tears in the smaller Skeleton's eyes before he disappeared. That always happened when a really dark AU appeared.

"Ink?" Dream asked. "Who is it?"

"I don't know." Ink eventually said. "I don't even know it's name or gender, but I do know one thing about that skeleton..."

"What is it?"

"They are older then me and Error..."

OoOoO

"Well Hello there!" a voice said purred, Umbra turned and blinked.

"..." he said as a Copy Lust Sans leaned into his personal space.

"Aren't you hot stuff," Lust smirked.
Noped.

Lust swore as another cutie escaped.
OoOoO

Solas hummed as Umbra walked with him, they were going to a park. He pointed out to Umbra a certain Skeleton.

"Look Big Brother! It's an Inky!"

Umbra chuckled. "Well done Solas." He recognised the Ink, it was Shades's Ink.

"Umbra...." Ink was nervous. He had just been ungrounded for a week. There was no way that he was in trouble again...

"Relax Ink, you're not in trouble..." Umbra told him. "We're just here to relax."

"We?"

"Hi!" Solas waved at Ink, before he tugged on Umbra's hand. "Big Brother, I'm gonna play on the swings."

"Okay Little Light, have fun." Umbra pressed a gentle kiss to Solas's head before the small skeleton ran off to play.

"Who is that?" Ink asked, he had heard tales of Umbra being accompanied by someone but he never thought that they would be true.

"He's from another Multiverse Ink, one where he plays an important role in an event that could save or destroy it. I bring him here sometimes to help him escape from that Destiny." That was all that he could tell Ink.

"Ahhh..." Ink watched as Umbra sat on the nearest bench, watching over the small skeleton.

---

Solas giggled as he played on the swings, he was having so much fun, when he was joined by someone. He looked over to see who it was and he froze. This was not the one from his Multiverse, but he knew who this was, this was the Bad Feeling Sans.

"BIG BROTHER!" He yelled, jumping off of the swing as the Yandere tried to grab him, before he started to run over to Umbra. "

SOLAS!" Umbra yelled, as he shot up, running towards Solas and scooping him up, turning around so that he was a barrier between Solas and the Yandere.

He glared at the Yandere even as the knife slid into his chest. He was bleeding, but that didn't stop him from using a shadow to crush the Yandere's wrist.

"DON'T TOUCH MY LITTLE BROTHER!" He growled, even as Ink used some of his paint to chain up the Yandere.

Solas was crying, hiccuping as he sobbed into Umbra's shoulder. He just wanted the Bad Feeling Sans to go away. Umbra gently rubbed Solas's back.

"Shh... Solas, I'm fine, I'm okay. You know that I can't die, not from something like this."

"But you're hurt and it's my fault.... I wanna go home..."