Chapter Twenty: Burning Bright

"Pretty sure I'm not suppose to be here," Palette said nervously.

"Pretty sure no one is suppose to be here," Goth said unhappily "But if were here.. STARS DARN IT SER! You hit your next temple!"

Palette watched Goth walked back and forth, so far the area outside the between was too foggy to see.

"Bet that workaholic didn't take his full break either," Goth grumbled.

"Huh... the fogs fading, wonder why there was fog blocking us from seeing anything though," Goth said shufflingt o where the Inbetween barrier was badly broken.

"It looks ruined..."Palette said as things began to appear.

"That a very Volcanic Temple," Goth said as more details cleared.

"Oh no!" Palette cried, and it was easy to see why.

"That's one freaking big cat..." Goth said wide eyed, it was huge and.. rather fluffy flame shaded fur.. actually it actually flickered with flames. It had onyx black eyes and horns that curved backwards like an ox.

"Searcher!" Shades cried spotting his counterpart trapped by the Guardians tail, which looked fluffy but clearly was super strong. It also looked like Reapers remnant was keeping Ser from total crushing.

What demented person created these things.

OoOoO

A sneeze filled the air.

Solas blinked and smiled at Umbra, pretending they hadn't briefly left there place.

OoOoO

"We have to help him," Palette said unhappy at the cries of pain Ser was making.

"We?" Shades ask turning to his... boyfriend?

"We," Palette said with a glare.

"Right, lets go..." Shades said grabbing Palettes hand..

And went unto the breach...
OoOoO

Back in Shades multiverse, Geno paused.

Gothy was doing something stupid again.

He was so grounded when he got home next.

OoOoO

"I'll grab the cats attention, can you heal Ser?" he whispered, as they landed behind a broken pillar.

Palette nodded.

As usual, he couldn't take his Error form. But seeing who quickly the guardian had gotten Ser he pulled out his own scythe and went for the cats back.

"Well, what's next?" He asked. "Shades showing up and landing a blow on the Guardian?"

The Cat scream as Shades weapon nicked its rib.
"Sorry were late!" Shades said, and began to place cat and mouse with the Guardian as the Cat let Searcher go.

Palette grabbed Ser and pulled him from sight to heal.

OoOoO

"Kitty...." Solas cried, watching the cat guardian get hurt.

"Your suppose to not feel bad for the guardian," Umbra sighed.

OoOoO

Dodge...

Dodge...

dooodge...

Stars this Guardian was fast, and had status effects from what he saw as Palette dragged him off.

He should probably call Pally Truth since they were in Sers side of the split multiverse.

He couldn't wait to meet Seeker, as he wondered if under that friendly exterior he was as perverted as Truth.