Chapter Nine: Cut and Bruised

As I ran at him he put his hands out in defense and blocked me from charging. I fell onto my back and got up. I looked at him and paced. As I started to walk around him our eyes connect. "Christina. you need to be smarter then your opponent. Especially if it is your father. Now, if you watch their feet you can get their plan off Attack." As he shuffled forward and she moved back. "There you go." He chuckled and looked at her. She quickly moved to his back side and swiped him off his feet.

He hit the ground with a groan and looked at her and she jumped onto him. She snarled and looked at him. She shifted into a human again. She held down his arms Nd kneed him in the gut. He groaned and laughed. "Very good, very good. Now please get off." As she relaxed he gently pushed her off and got to his feet. He smiled and helped her up as well. She winced looking at a cut on her palm. Suddenly many cuts and bruises appeared on her.

Ryan looked at her with worry. "Jacob has a voodoo doll." He said and grabbed her arm. "We need to get you into critical care Christina." He said and ran up the stairs and into a room. He quickly shut the door and had her sit on a bed. He took out a book and set it besides her. "This may cause some extreme pain but you will live. " 

She nodded nervously and looked at him as more painful bruises appeared on her body. He started to say ancient words and his eyes glowed. She looked around as the words burned into words that floated around her head. She watched as it did and whimpered. The symbols went into her mouth and started to make her body glow.

(                                                                                                                                                                                 )

Hey guys sorry for the time i wasnt updating my books. Well here is the next chapter and sorry its short,.

(                                                                                                                                                                                 )