Chapter Eight: Preparing For Battle

• Dedicated to Ryan Blastos

Ryan pressed down on the wounds. She didnt wince at all and the cut she had earlier was gone. "Looks like the wound is gone and we can now prepare you for battle." Her eyes filled with fear. "Wait. Battle?" Ryan smiled slightly as he put his hand on her shoulder. "The council wants you to help battle your father for your family and friends freedom. I cant imagine what he is doing to them."

~At her fathers house>~

*Her moms POV*

The whip collided with her soft skin as she coughed out a blood. "Jacob let me go!" She yelled and struggled against the chains. The whip collided again and she wimpered arching her back in pain. "Leave her alone jacob!" Henry growled and struggled pulling on the chains.
"You know as a hunter that kidnapping is serious assault!" he growled again. As he was swung at me again I was knocked out cold.

*Jacobs POV*

As I punched her in the side of the head her body fell limp and for the 7th time this week she was out cold. I look at henry then Derek. As I approached his son I held a blade to his throat. Derek whimpered and tried to get loose but I grabbed his hair holding his head still as he started to cry.
"Don't you dare hurt him!" Henry yelled. Jacob chuckled as he put pressure on the blade causing a little trickle of blood. "If you don't shut up your son. Will die!" He yelled as henry growled.

He turned his head away as Jacob let go and walked out of the room.

*Dillions POV*

He coughed up blood from the brutal beating he had gotten. They all had cuts bruises and scars from what Jacob had done to them. "Is everyone alive?" He called into the dark room. "Yes.." Henry replied before he coughed harshly. "I'm sorry guys this is my fault." Dillion said with sorrow and looked down.

"Dillion don't this is no ones fault." Henry said trying to reassure Dillion. "Someone will be here soon to save us.

~back at Ryan's house~

*Christina's POV*

Christina looked down at the sword in her hands. "Are you sure you want to help me with this?" She asked softly looking at him. Ryan nodded and stepped back. "Come at me with all you got." She nodded and ran at him. She swung for his neck but he grabbd the sword and pushed her to the ground. "You have to be stronger then that."  He said with a calm voice. She groaned and got up stepping back preparing another attack. "Im trying!" SH eyelled and charged at him again.

She cut his arm but it quickly healed. "Come on really?" She growled as her eyes flashed orange. "Christina you dont have to use a sword. You can shift into your WereCat form." He said reassuringly. 

She stepped back and quickly shifted into a tiger. She snarled showing her teeth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is shorter then others. You guys can give me suggestions in the comment section!

Thanks for the 1K Reads!

in_your_nightmares

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~