Chapter Four: Strangers

He lunged at me again but this time he hit my side and fell over. I pinned the scared wolf to the floor. Henry took a muzzle and a leash and put it on him.

I followed them downstairs and made sure that the wolf didn't try to shift back into a human or try to escape. They led the wolf downstairs and into the cage where I first shifted. He yipped when Henry slammed the cage door on the tip of the wolfs tail.

When we started to walk back I turned around and saw he was laying there as a Human. I grabbed a blanket from the down stairs bedroom and threw into the cage with him. He smiled at me and I snarled.

"Why did you want to take me? I have never messed with a werewolf. I just found out a couple days ago that I was a WereTiger ." He wrapped the blanket around him and sat against the cage bars.

"Why did you want to take me???? You know werewolves are not welcome in WereCats presence." He gave me a smile and looked up. "I need to talk to you Christina." I stepped back and my hip hit the edge of a table. "How do you know my name!!!!" I ran up to find my brother.

As soon as I got up the stairs I slammed the door behind me. "Dillion??? Dillion." I went around the house looking for him. I saw a note on the table.

The note read:

Christina,

I took them while my agent kept you busy. I now have your mother, brothers, sister, Henry, and your to be husband Derek.

You'll be forever alone

~Leon

Her eyes teared up and she ran back down stairs to the cage "where did they take them!!" he looked up at me and smiled "Took who dear?" he grinned at me and at that moment something inside me went off like a bomb expoloded. I took my brothers whip out of the case on the wall besides me.

"Tell me!" she growled as her eyes glowed yellow and she barred her teeth

"Christina i dont know where they are." he said i could sense the fear in him.

I opened the cage door and took him out by his neck "im giving you one last chance to tell me where your stupid ass took them!"

He laughed and I threw him against the wall knocking him out. i picked up his limp body and put him in a chair then wrapped a chain around him so that he wont escape.

I rushed up the stairs picked up a nigitsune and out it in my belt I ran down the hall and towards the door and i stopped as a man walked in. He was tall and handsom. "Im looking for Henry?" he closed the door behind him

"I heard he was here," i looked at him and laughed a little and turned around "im going crazy" she spoke softly. then turned around again "Who are you and why do you want him?" Luckily I wasnt going crazy because he was still there.

"Sorry i havent introduced myself. Im Ryan Blastos. Henrys assistant, and also a wereleopard." He gave me a smile.

" Yeah thats great but why are you here?" she asked in a annoyed voice

"Oh yes I heard he was here and wanted to help out with a missing mother."

She nodded and turned around "Yeah thats my mom. Now Henry, his son and the rest of my family is gone to."

A tear dripped down her cheek as she looked down to the ground. She looked up as she felt a warm hand on her. "Christina. Your alone in this house arent you?" I turned again and looked up at him and nodded

"Christina you mind living with me for a while?" he asked camly

i looked up and smiled at him "I guess since i have no one to live with." he smiled and picked me up and we walked out of the door and into his yellow ferrari spider.

He started driving down the road I looked out the window at the scenery and cars driving by "Ryan..." I say looking at him
"Will we ever find my family and friends"

Ryan looked off the road and smiled the out his eyes back in the road "it is the councils decision. Depending on the skill the hunters use and if you saw them or not we might not be able to save them." She looked back out the window and sighed as Ryan hummed a tune. "Where will I stay? In the court room?" She said sarcastically ryan laughed a little "no your gonna stay with me!"

She laughed a little "ok im fine with that." the car pulls into a drivway to a mansion. "Here we are." he said parking the car and turning the engine off. "You go to be joking right?"  he chucnkled a little bit and unlcoked the front door revealing the inside of his home.

I walked in gawking "I have a pool and a farm outside with cows and horses." he said turning on the lights "your room is upstairs on the first right got it?"  I nodded even though i had no idea what he was saying. I walked up the stairs and turned around "Thank you again Ryan" I said and started to walk again.

"Hey Christina there is clothing for you upstairs you can have it all!" he screamed as i ran up the stairs. I breathed in slowly and closed my eyes as i opened the door i stepped in and opened them again the room was gorgeous i stepped to the the glass door and opened it. The deck was large with a fire place and a view of the farm.

I sat down in one of the chairs and smiled I suddenly felt something on my neck and i blacked out.