Chapter Two: Training

As our body's collide we struggle to get one another onto the ground. He grabs my arms and puts me down onto the ground. With all my strength I push him off with my legs. I run up and jump onto his body pinning him down. Like Derek did earlier, Henry punches me in the gut causing me to loose my breathe and a opportunity for Henry to be the king of the hill once again. I jump into the air off of the ground and Henry slides underneath me. When I touch the ground our eyes connect. His glowing brighter then ever. He charges towards me and I once again jump into the air. I force my body towards the ground and hit him causing him to go unconscious. I look up to see Cooper Dillion and Derek were gawking at me. "She is definitely not just human." I heard Dillion whisper in coopers ear.

I get up and check for a pulse in Henry's neck. Out of the blue he pops up and grabs me. Knocking me off my feet I fall and he once again is on top of me. "Not today Henry." I say and kick my feet into his gut causing him to go flying and hit the back wall of the basement. I get up and get out of the rink and watch as the three boys rush to Henry's aid. Dillion returns to me and grab my hands. "He is one of the strongest WereCats in the world. He has never been beaten before. You aren't just human Christina. You are something stronger. You may be a WereCat." He said softly to me. I look down and think about what my brother just said to me. I look back up again and hug him. "We can save mom now!!!" I scream as Henry come back to consciousness. "Not without proper training kitten. We need to see what cat you are first." Next morning we walk silently down the hall into a room I have never seem before. It had a cat scan, a karate rink, a weight room, and an exercise room.

"Christina please go sit on the cat scan and we will find out that you are a WereCat. " Shyly I walk over the the cat scan as I feel the heat of eyes watching me. I sit in the bed and face them. Henry walks up to me and pushes my body down. He walks out of the room and into a observation room to join the three others. The machine starts to whir and as I look up a red line moves across my brain. I continue to look up as a light shines in my eyes forcing me to close them. The machine stops and I open my eyes. Derek comes into the room and helps me up and escorts me into the observation room. I look at the image of my brain. "Each WereCat has a different brain. This allows us to analyze and direct to see what cat you are." He presses a button that says analyze. "The strongest cat is a leopard a pure leopard. The second strongest is a tiger. Then like Henry he is the snow leopard being the third strongest." A envelope pops up on the screen.

When Dillion opens it the first word I see is tiger.

Christina Falcon

2nd strongest WereCat in the world

WereTiger

Age: 14

Weight: 134 pounds

Gender: female

Henry stands then leaves the room. I look at the gawking boys and they stand and hug me. " Lets go save your mom!" Dillion's says and we all laugh and cheer. We walk into a dark room and when Derek turns on the lights I see a cage and chains. "What are we doing now?" I ask with excitement. Dillion walks behind me and grabs my arms. He jerks me forward towards the cage and throws me in. Locking the door behind me. "What are you doing!" I yell as Dillion invites Henry Into the room. "We need you to shift as soon as possible. We also need to give you the family crescent. " he looks at Henry and nods. "You need to think about something that angers you." I think about seeing my brothers return from the woods without my mom. My eyes start to have a burning sensation. I feel my skin stretch. I look down at my hand and it starts to become large and nails start to grow.

I close my eyes and when I open them my vision is in a different color. I could see my brothers Derek and Henry shifted with me. I try to talk but instead it sounds like meow. I push on the cage and the door opens. I trot up to my brother and purr. I look at Derek who is a mountain lion. Henry is a Snow Leopard. I can see why he is mad. I think about something that brings joy to me and my eyes go back to regular color and that my hands and body is no longer furry. They shift quicker then my and help me up as soon as I'm human again. I walk up the stairs behind Dillion and Cooper and walk over to the couch and sit. This time I'm ready for the pain. I feel the needle touch my arm. I can feel Henry move the needle around,to perfect the design of the crescent.

I close my arm as the pain gets more and more intense. I grab Derek's hand and squeeze it until I can feel a hard pulse in his hand. The pain goes away and I open my eyes. I look down at my shoulder and see the crescent. I look up at henry and my brothers and smile. "Who wants lunch? How about a fresh dear?" I look at Dillion and give him confused smile. "Where are we going to get deer?" Henry and Dillion start to laugh. "You are going to learn to hunt." I jump up and hug him. "I'm ready." We walk out the door and onto the front porch. We all shift and race off into the woods. "Christina get as low as possible then jump up and chase it grab a hold of its neck and don't let go." I look at his black and white colored body and nod. A Fawn a doe and a buck graze peacefully in a field.

I get low to the ground. I can feel the ground move under my toes. I carefully step over rocks and sticks. I get 100 feet from the buck and leap. I grab onto his back. Digging my claws into the body the doe and Fawn run. I claw my way to the neck and sink the fangs into the neck. His body collapses and I look back to see the others running towards me. We all choose a spot to eat. We hear foot steps and we all look behind us. A human. His face has fear and Wonder on it. I turns and runs. Henry looks at us and tells us to run into the house and wash up. A mortal just spotted us and is going to tell the world of his sighting.