Chapter 2

Today was my day off and my apartment was fixed. Was finished pretty quick and it looks good too.

*ring ring ring*

"Hey Sai! I just wanted to say thanks again for getting my apartment fixed so quickly. And to show some gratitude, I was wondering if you guys wanted something from the store?"

"No problem. Can you get us some juice? Any kind is fine. And cabbage." Saitama didn't even look up from his gaming system.

"Gotcha. See you in a bit."

I got up and put on a pair of black sweatpants, an old shirt and some tennis shoes and headed out. I was in a pretty good mood at the moment, enjoying my music and humming along.

Everything was normal until I tripped over something, I didn't fall, nobody would've been around to see, or so I thought. I looked down and saw a guy who looks like he's seen better days. I checked to see if he was breathing and he seems damn near dead. (go with iiiit.) My gut told me to bring him to my apartment and treat his wounds. I planned how I'm gonna get him to my apartment after deciding to help. I squatted and put his arms on my shoulders. He was heavy but I managed to pick his torso up and stood.

"Woah there. Dammit. You almost made me fall," I readjusted his body, "Come on Y/n, you got this girl." I said to myself. I took a deep breath and pulled him along. I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath but I managed to get him onto my couch. I flopped on the floor and sighed.

"You heavy bastard. What a great reminder of why I never let anyone pick me up," I tiredly looked over to him and sighed, "I'm just talking to myself. Let's get you cleaned up."

I went under my sink to get my first aid kit and got some stuff out of my medicine cabinet. I realized that I'd have to wash his clothes and that he was the hero hunter... yay. Anyway, he's not about to walk around naked. Luckily my old roommate left his clothes since he was in such a rush to leave the city because of the monsters. I went to his old room and grabbed a wifebeater and some sweatpants and underwear for when he wakes up.

His sleeping face was so peaceful and somewhat innocent. Even if he beat up heroes for fun, he was undeniably a good looking guy. I instictively held my hand to his forehead, it was kinda warm so that added to my to-do list. I hesitated to take his shirt off but sucked it up and continued. I pulled his shirt off and was exposed to his very toned upper body. His chest was littered with a bunch of scratches and cuts. After briefly admiring his features, I went to work. 5 minutes and 30+ cotton balls later, my hands were faintly glowing with that same blue aura that was around that asshole in the restaurant except it was much lighter blue. When I looked at his chest, each area I treated no longer had tiny scrapes or cuts, the bigger ones stayed.

!Strange...' I thought to myself. I brushed it off and continued treating him. I wrapped his chest up and put a cloth on his head and a blanket on him to be nice after finishing. Fatigue started getting the best of me and I slumped in front of the couch my guest was resting on and fell asleep to the sound of the TV.

Garou's POV

I woke up under a blanket, on a couch, with a cloth on my head. My chest was wrapped up and I felt kind of sick, it wasn't bad but it could get worse. The blanket was so warm and comfortable. I pulled it up to my nose and snuggled into it, it smelled like lavender and eased my mind.

After glancing around, I noticed the girl from the other day was asleep against the couch. With a smirk, I pat her on the head. This was probably the only night I'd be here so I took full advantage of it and fell asleep. But  I did feel bad about leaving her to sleep on the floor. I got up and carried her to what I assumed was her bedroom. She was mumbling something in her sleep and she frowned a little. It was kinda cute, I wonder what she was dreaming about. I settled her on her mattress and tucked her into her bed. I turned off the light and closed her door as I walked out. Maybe she'll let me stay a little while longer.