Ankdjsjxsjbakwbsbzhadj

_Jordan._: What's up?

ben?!: i was hoping to ask u to meet me in real life, but u don't have to if u don't want to

_Jordan._: I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME!

ben?!: um yea about that

_Jordan._: Yes?

ben?!: i was thinking more like

ben?!: a date???

"Bailey I freakin' did it!" I shouted, not realizing she was watching my conversation over my shoulder the whole time.

"He said yes?" She asked, excitement written all over her face.

"I don't know. I'm afraid to look."

Her expression fell a little, but still held hope.

"If you won't look, can I?"

I thought about it. I thought for so long that she snatched my phone from my lap.

"Hey!" I shouted again, more out of fear from her expression that wouldn't be able to hide my inevitable rejection. She danced around the room with me hot on her heels, laughing and trying to get a good look at the screen.

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?" I asked frantically, dread pooling in my stomach.

Her face was unreadable. She handed me my phone, saying, "You should see for yourself."

Gingerly, I took my phone from her hands.

I don't want to look, I don't want to look. It's not going to be good. She would have told me if it was good, she would have told me-

I peeked at the screen.

_Jordan._: Thank God, it would have been more awkward trying to hide my feelings.

I was starstruck.

"I-uh-wait, hold on-" I stumbled over my words, hoping to get a grip on the situation. I was still staring at the screen dumbly, not comprehending what was happening.

"Aren't you going to reply to him?" Bailey asked, grinning widely from my reaction.

"That means yes, right? That's not a no. Did I not get rejected?"

"Deep breaths," she coached me, "No, you have a date."

I choked dramatically, partly to make Bailey laugh and partly because I hadn't been breathing.

"Answer him!" she ushered me to the couch to sit. I probably would have collapsed in a heap on the floor without her guidance.

"Thanks, Bailey."

"Anytime. Now talk to him!"

I looked back at the screen.

_Jordan._: Ben?

_Jordan._: Please tell me this wasn't a prank.

_Jordan._: Hello?

_Jordan._: Are you okay?

ben?!: i'm ok!!!

ben?!: i'm really really really good

_Jordan._: Oh. What happened to you?

ben?!: i think i shut down for a second

ben?!: ur response was a bit shocking