Chapter 20

~Shawn's POV~

*flashback*

"It's over Shawn we're done!" Taylor shouted

"Taylor, I-" I started

"You what Shawn? How long has this been going on?" Taylor asked looking from me to Matthew.

"The last few months" I answered looking down

You see Taylor just walked in on me and Matt, not anything serious was happening, yet, but it was obvious that I started kissing Matt. I was straddling his lap grinding against him, because I know what Matt likes.

Taylor's jaw clenched "Get out of my house" he said looking over at Matt.

Math didn't say anything he just got up and left. Taylor looked back at me. "Why?" He asked his eyes starting to tear up.

"Taylor, I'm sorry, you were just over at Dillon's and I always have this feeling you're cheating on me and so I invited Matt over to talk and he just said the cutest things and" I was cut off again

"I would never cheat on you and you know it! Especially not with my best friend Shawn!" He shouted sending chills throughout my body

"Tay-" I started

"No, Shawn we're over and I mean it. I trusted you and you went and broke that along with my heart." He said "You can stay here as long as you need too, but I'm gonna go, goodbye Shawn. I still love you." Taylor said walking out of his house, leaving me alone. I looked out the window and for the first time, I saw Taylor crying. This had this unbelievable affect on me, I started balling my eyes out.

I laid on Taylor's bed wrapped up in the blankets he and I have shared for many months. I've been staying with Taylor for so long, I don't even know where to turn, I know I shouldn't stay here, I would just go stay with Matt, but he's the reason Taylor and I aren't together and I just don't need that on my mind right now.

So I called the next person that came to my head, Jack Gilinsky

*flashback over*