*Wattpad Tag*-NOT A CHAPTER

I've probably done a tag challenge like this already before but it seems as though I've been put on a pedestal by @mithraholt and sallyjay4 , so off we go...

1. I am a Gemini, and ironically a twin too

2. That really objectifying song that came out in 2016 that only stayed around for 15 seconds... but then again I did NOT like the way 2016 turned out.

3.  I don't think I have one 😅

4. Western European standard time

5. probably 12pm-1am? My sleep schedule is not very healthy

6. Again I don't think I have one. I like variations of pink but at the same time I don't like the gendered connotations attached to it.

7. I will provide a bit of context for this picture below:

 this is a screenshot of a conversation between my Thai flat mate and I, and yes that is me partially hiding behind the fridge

... this is a screenshot of a conversation between my Thai flat mate and I, and yes that is me partially hiding behind the fridge. Those of you who follow me on Instagram will have seen it on my stories already. But for those who haven't, basically what happened is that my flat mate's old friend that he used to have a crush on back home in Thailand got in touch with him. About a year before, this girl he liked used to play hard to get and ghosted/ blocked him on multiple occasions to the point where he lost interest in her. But suddenly she started talking to him again and started asking him if he was "talking to any girls". So he decided to take her question literally and posted a picture of me in the kitchen. Now she thinks we are actually an item and suddenly went mad, but our plan worked and luckily she left him alone.

8. See above ^^

9. White chocolate (that wasn't panic-bought)

10. Elizabeth, which is generic and old-fashioned I suppose.

(Fun fact: my mum almost called me 'Mo' after a British politician named Mo Mowlam who helped Northern Ireland out during the peace process, but that meant I would've had to have formally been called Monica on my birth cert and for some reason my mum didn't like that. However, I thought it was a nice name regardless and decided to call my fanfic character after something I almost got called. So there you have it, the story behind why Monica is called what she is 😅)

11. The first 55 seconds of this song. If there's a movie and I'm the superhero then this better be in the trailer:

12.

13.

14. I don't have one anymore, I deleted it years ago 🤷‍♀️

15. I don't want to succumb to favouritism so consider yourselves tagged, my lovelies!!! 💕

And there, I hope you all learned something new about slightly.mad today! 😊

And I am sorry to keep you all waiting with the coming update. I am in my final university semester and COVID-19 doesn't seem to be helping matters either but I've had some extra time to work on it. It's very nearly done and dusted, and I decided to try something new with it so I hope that gets some tails wagging.

Take care, and stay at home 💜