Itoshiki oshieo idaki (lets have a good day)

*Author's note*

I apologise in advance that this was meant to be set in August 1982 but Queen hadn't yet reached Japan on their tour (they were still in the US leg according to my Queen book), so as someone as Queeky as me who likes to work around the timeline of the band as much as possible I regret to inform you that this is a slight altercation of history. It may not bother you so much but it bothers me personally. And in the future there may be a few more historical inaccuracies to come for the sake of this fic... but not as awful or drastic as the movie was, I promise you!

Regardless, thanks for being loyal and I hope you enjoy this update

Park Hyatt hotel, Tokyo

"Disneyland?!"

"Keep your voice down, I want to keep it a surprise or else they'll be restless on the journey there" she hissed, glancing at Johnny and Roshni scrambling around the hotel suite in only their underwear.

"The oldest country in the world and that is all you can think of?" He shook his head as he went to their hotel bed.

"Well, it's newly opened! And there are too many things to do here, it's the only thing at the top of my head that I can think of" Monica scrunched the mousse into her hair.

"We took them to the one in LA, didn't we?" Freddie frustratedly threw clothes onto the mattress as he rummaged through his suitcase.

"That was when they were seven months old, they're never going to remember that!" She argued.

"I don't see why you can't give them a taste of the culture and take them to a shrine or a Bunraku puppet show or something... and where in the fuck did that t shirt and my shaving cream go?!"

"Which shirt?"

"The yellow Ralph Lauren one, like you asked over the phone"

"I don't bloody see it!"

"I did pack them for you!" She insisted.

"I know, I saw them last night when I opened it but they've vanished!"

"Don't change the subject," she went to the bed were he was, lowering her eyes at him. "Do you really think I'd let those two loose in a Shinto temple? They'd only disturb the peace!"

"They're disturbing our peace" he wanted to say, then he turned his head to see where they were.

He realised quickly that they were no longer running around the master suite, and that he could hear giggles coming from the bathroom.

Before Monica could intervene, the desk telephone rang.

She quickly picked it up, "Hello?"

"Misa Watanabe on line for Alfred Mason?" The Japanese operator said in broken English.

"Yes, he's here. This is his-his partner speaking."

She had to stop herself from saying wife and not fiancé, once again the fact that Freddie had not acknowledged their plans of marriage in a long time.

"Ohayōgozaimasu! Freddie?" Misa's familiar voiced sounded on the other end.

"Misa, ohayōgozaimasu! This is Monica!" She customarily replied with little of the vocabulary Freddie taught her, putting her finger in her other ear to drown out the commotion in the background.

"Ahhhh!" She cooed in the other end. "How did you sleep well?"

"We did, but the children are restless now though" she giggled slightly, trying to speak clearly enough so that Misa could understand her accented English.