Chapter 14

Yasmine's POV

"There he is... Draco, the mythical dragon"

I stared at the rampaging dragon and I can't help but to be amazed... it's my first time seeing such creatures, sa movies ko lang siya napapanood eh.

"I-Iwanan ko na muna kayo diyan, pupuntahan ko lang ang mga elders para ibalita ang pangyayaring ito..." nakangiting ani ni Aling Carmela.

We just nodded as a response at umalis na nga sila. We observed the dragon and he's really amazing.

Kakaiba ang itsura niya sa ibang mga dragon na nakikita ko sa pelikula, para kasi siyang ahas.

"Guys! listen..." tawag ni Quinn sa atensyon namin.

"We'll divide our group into 3... There will be an assailant, a decoy and an escort. To make it easier, pinagsama sama ko ang mas magaling sa mga bagay na to... The assailants will be the one who will attack the dragon, the decoys will be the one who will lure the dragon away from the village and the escorts will be the one who will assist the villagers into a safe area and also protect them in case something goes wrong..."

Naglabas pa siya ng isang hologram at doon ipinakita ang isang diagram, "The assailant group will consist of 4 person and that includes Hugho, Minne, Aiman and Thea, any objections or questions?" she asked.

"If you are wondering on why did I included Thea in this group even if she's more experienced in supporting, it's because she's the tamer... she'll perform the final attack and that is to tame the dragon" she added. "By the way, idinagdag ko din dito si Aiman because we need to also have our defense, in any case something goes wrong, he's the one responsible for protection and of course Hugho and Minne will be the main attacker, because they have the capability to do so..."

"Next is the escorts, it will consist of 2 person only and that includes Talia and me... because we are more sociable than Yasmine and Levi, mas may chance na pakinggan kami ng villagers" nagpeace sign pa samin si Quinn at ngumiti. "Hehehe, pero kung gusto niyo namang dala---"

"Ayoko" sabay pa naming sabi ni Levi na pinutol pa ang pagsasalita ni Quinn. Napatawa nalang siya at saka nagpatuloy muli sa pagsasalita.

"Last but not the least will be the decoys... Yasmine and Levi, because I have witnessed both of your speed... Levi can be as fast as a lightning at hindi ko na alam ang kay Yasmine pero sobrang bilis mo, I don't know why, maybe because you're a descendant of Lois family" nakangiting tugon nito sakin.

"Uhmmm, guys pwede naman kayong mag state ng opinion niyo, if ever ayaw niy---"

Pinutol ni Minne ang sinasabi ni Quinn at saka siya hinawakan sa balikat, "Don't worry, we're not against your plan besides your plan is amazing... after all, you are the brains behind the Zetas" nakangiting ani pa nito.

"Salamat Minne at sa inyo na ring lahat sa tiwala..." nakangiting ani niya.

She continued speaking and I must say that I'm quite impressed with her intelligence and her excellent skills in strategic planning...

"Guys, look... on our way here, I noticed a field which can serve as our battleground..." she flashed her hologram and a picture pop in...