spider-man au | j.yh

BREAKING : SEOUL HAS A NEW FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER! CITIZENS CALLING HER SPIDER-GIRL! COULD SPIDER-MAN HAVE A NEW ALLY?

"spider-girl? i didn't know there was more than one spider-person," mingi said as he looked to his best friend.

"i don't know. i thought i was the only one," spider-man!yunho says as he looked at the city before him.

"maybe this spider-girl could be a good ally. you won't have to fight by yourself anymore," mingi said and yunho only made a small noise of agreement. "yunho, i know you miss her but she wouldn't want to see you like this," mingi said softly.

"i know. i just... if i was stronger then maybe i could have protected her." he said as he looked down at his clenched fist. he could feel the tears beginning to well up in his eyes and he quickly wiped them away.

turning to back to his friend yunho was about to say something when he suddenly sensed something and turned back just in time to catch a glimpse of spider-girl swinging past him and mingi.

"dude! go after her!" mingi basically screamed and yunho nodded as he quickly threw his suit and mask on before following the new spider.

yunho had followed spider-girl halfway across the city when she finally landed on the roof of a building. afraid that he might scare her, yunho decided on staying a few feet away from her. just for safety reasons. suddenly, spider-girl turned around to face him and honestly startling him in the process.

"umm... hi," yunho said waving to her awkwardly, but got silence in response. "i'm spider-man! you must be spider-girl?" she gave him a curt nod in reply.

"look," that voice! "i'm just gonna cut to the chase. i'm a little far from home. i come from an alternate reality i guess you could say. do you think you can help me get back home?" why did this person sound just like you? yunho couldn't help but feel his entire body tremble.

"y-y/n?"

"oh? you know who i am?" yunho watched in horror as you remove your mask and stood in front of him with a small smile.

you watched as he stepped towards you before finally wrapping you up in a tight embrace. after hugging you for a few minutes, yunho stepped away and removed his own mask. he watched your eyes widened as you reached up to gently touch his face.

"yunho." said male sighed as he place his hand over your own. "i'm sorry i wasn't strong enough that night."

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you," yunho mumbled as you both hugged each other again. tears running down both your faces as memories flashed through your minds.

this wasn't your yunho and you weren't his y/n, but in the moment neither of you cared. all that mattered was that you both got to see each other one last time.

"i'll help you get back home, don't worry."