restless (+18) | p.sh + c.s

when you woke up this morning, you were met with an empty bed. neither of your two boyfriends were next to you and you figured that they woke up already. sitting up, you see its just before 9:30 and you think it's better to get up since the bed to now too cold to fall back asleep to.

you stumble as you walk down the hallway and into the kitchen only to be greeted by the sight of your two boyfriends making out. san is sitting on the counter with seonghwa standing between his legs, the younger threading a hand threw seonghwa's hair while the other traces up and down his spine lightly. you watch from the entrance as seonghwa slowly kisses down san's jaw and to his throat. you assume seonghwa starts biting and sucking marks onto the younger's neck due to the whines that leaves his lips. san always did have a rather sensitive neck.

you start to feel turned on by how san starts to rut his hips against seonghwa's. you mentally curse yourself feeling being easily turned on by these two as you slowly feel yourself become wet. you lean against the wall watching them as you slowly start to touch yourself from outside your pajama bottoms. you definitely feel yourself grow wetter the longer you watch them and you know you'll need new underwear by the end of this.

"ah, h-hyung, y/n's awake," san voice is whiny and more on the high pitched side. your other boyfriend turns to look at you and smirks when he sees where your hand is. you stop touching yourself in favor of letting your hand fiddle with the ends of your shorts.

"morning baby girl," he says, a moan escapes you by not only the pet name but also by how deep his voice sounds. both him and san laugh at the sound of your moan making your face heat up in slight embarrassment. "why are you standing over there? come here," seonghwa beckons you with a curl of his finger and you walk over to him. "our sannie just couldn't keep his hands to himself this morning. i didn't even get the chance to make breakfast," seonghwa whispers into your ear as he moves you in between the two of them.

seonghwa is then quick to kiss you before san turns you to face him before kisses you as well. "mornin' love," he mumbles against your lips. you hum in return as you feel, what you assume to be, seonghwa's hand moving inside your shorts in order to tease your clothed core.

"did we make you wet, baby?" seonghwa quizzes and you pull away from san to let out a soft yes in reply. "so precious," he says to himself as he pulls down both your pajama shorts and underwear letting them pool at your feet. this time you feel san's hand come and play with your pussy, you now feeling a lot more sensitive as he teases you between your folds.

you let your head fall back to rest on seonghwa's shoulder as you let out a small whine, "don't tease sannie." said male only laughs as he pushes a finger inside of you making you gasp in surprise before he starts slowly moving his finger in and out of you.

eventually, san manages to work a second finger inside you as him and seonghwa manage to sandwich you between them. seonghwa's fingers tracing random shapes on your skin from underneath your shirt and his other hand threads through san's hair. you watch with dazed eyes as your two boyfriends begin to kiss again.

your moans are the only sound heard in the kitchen as san continues to fingering you. his own moans are being swallowed by the older man's lips as he ruts against you.

"s-san, san if you keep going i'm gonna come," you warn, your hips bucking up into his hand. san parts from seonghwa with red, swollen lips and you watch the string of saliva that still connects them together before it eventually breaks. san starts to move his fingers into you faster, the heel of his hand adding wanted pleasure to your clit. "p-please, please let me come," you beg and you feel seonghwa press a kiss to your temple.

"go ahead princess," he says into your ear. a few more thrust of his fingers is all it takes for you to come on san's fingers. both their names leave your lips right before san crashing his lips onto yours. he eases you threw your orgasm before pulling his fingers out. you pull away from san's lips just as seonghwa's brings the latter's hand up to his lips and licks them clean.

seonghwa smiles at you, pushing your hair back and away from your face, "our turn baby."