6:48 p.m. - felix

Felix entered his flat and flopped onto his couch. Teaching that class took more out of him than he cared to admit.
"Ughh..." Felix rolled onto his back after a few minutes. "Get. Up."
He hauled himself off the couch and made his way to his shower.
-
" ...you've got the best intentions, just trying to find the right words to say..." The voice sings.
"I promise I've already learned my lesson, but right now I wanna be not okay." Felix finishes off.
Damn it, Felix, you idiot. He facepalms for the second time today.
This time, the voice continues singing.
Her voice resembles that of an angel's, clear and soulful. When she sings, Felix can hear the emotion pouring from her voice. She makes the lyrics mean something.
Felix hadn't realized he'd been standing there, listening to her finishing the song until he heard the water abruptly turn off. He shakes his head and goes about his shower.
-
Felix exits the muggy washroom and ruffles his hair with a towel. He makes his way to his kitchen to find something to eat, but he notices another piece of paper by his door.
"You have a wonderful taste in music :)"
He smiles. Peeking out of his flat, he looks for her. The hallway is empty, not to his surprise.
He sits on his couch and studies the note. She has cute handwriting. He tilts his head back and holds the letter above him. Should I write one back?

After a few minutes of mental debating, he pulls a notepad and pen out of a kitchen drawer. He sticks the end of the pen in his mouth, thinking.
Felix didn't know how to say she had nice taste, too, without making it seem like he listened to her sing every time she was in the shower. Which he did.
"I should be saying that to you, you seem to be a connoisseur in music."
No, that sounds pretentious. Felix mentally scolds himself.
"Yours is better, I love Billie Eilish and Katelyn Tarver :)"
Eh, good enough. Felix shrugs and folds the sheet of paper in half.
He peeks out of his flat a second time and thankfully there still isn't anyone in the hallway. He quickly shoved the paper under her door and retreats back into his flat.
Felix, what were you thinking?
————————————————————
Idk, Felix, what are you thinking?
Thank you for reading <3