6:10 p.m. - felix

"So, uh," Angel plays with the ends of her long hair. "What's up?"

Felix catches himself staring at her.

"Oh, right." He gets back on track. "Do you mind if we sit?"

They sit back on the sofa, a little closer together than earlier. He takes notice of this, but does nothing to put more distance between himself and the girl.

"Angel, I- um." He runs his hand through his hair and clears his throat.
"I like you. And I know we met only the other day, but I feel as if I've known you forever- well, I technically have, but anyways..."

Receiving only silence in reply, he peeks up at her. She's sitting there, her fingers still twisted in her hair with her mouth agape.

"Me?! You like me of all people?" She pokes her chest, gesturing to herself.

He smiles at her shock. "Yes, you."

"B-but why? I'm not pretty, I'm chubby, talentless, and... and I'm nothing special in general."

He barely registers her words. Not pretty? Chubby? Talentless?

"Is that what you really see yourself as?"

"Well, yeah, because it's true." She states matter-of-factly.

"Angel, no." He turns towards her and takes her hand in his. "You are so incredibly beautiful in so many ways and who even cares about your weight? 'Pretty' isn't the price you pay to live in this world. And don't even get me started on your talents! Your art, your singing. You're so special to me, Angelface."

Her hair covers her face as she looks down at her lap. When she looks back up, he can see that her eyes are brimming with tears.

"Thank you, Felix. That means so much to me."

Felix gives no response, just pulls Angel closer to him in a hug. After a few moments, Angel gently pulls away.

"Y'know, I'm not usually one for hugs, but yours definitely change that." Angel wipes at her eyes.
They laugh together and stand up.

"Well, for the record, I like you too, Bloke." Angel smiles at the boy.

It's Felix's turn to be shocked. "No. No way. Are you serious?"

She laughs loudly. "Yes, dummy."

Smiling widely, the ecstatic boy pulls the shorter girl into a tight hug. She buries her face into the smiley boy's neck and giggles.

"What is it?" Felix inquires through a smile.

She sighs into his neck. "You're just... I can't even find the right words."

He doesn't want to, but he has things he needs to prepare for tomorrow's dance class, so he lets her go.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

Angel sees him to the door. 

"Hey, Felix?"

"Yeah—" He's cut off by Angel kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodnight." Her smile is bright as she shuts the door after him.

Okay. I'm in love.
————————————————————
I'm sorry I keep disappearing 😭😭😭
This story is quickly coming to an end 💔
Thank you for reading <3