october 13th, 2020 - angel

Angel hears the sound of her door being slammed open, and then her best friend yelling.
"ANGEL ARMENTA!"
Angel shoots up out of bed, nearly tumbling off of it.
"You had Next Door Boy over and you didn't tell me?!"
"Wait wait, what the hell is going on?" Angel scrambles for her glasses.
Wait, how did my glasses get there? And how did I get in bed?
"I ran into Felix as he was leaving your flat. Also why were you sleeping?" The brunette girl crosses the room, sitting on Angel's desk chair.
"Felix came over and we talked for a while," Angel explains groggily. "I guess I fell asleep and he brought me in here then left."
Morgan gawks at her.
"Angel, you had a boy in your flat!" Morgan jumps on Angel's bed and flattens her in a hug. "I'm so proud of you!"
Angel laughs. "What in the world are you saying?"
Her best friend sits up. "You had a boy- a very good looking boy- in your apartment."
"Wait, what are you insinuating?" Angel flushes red.
Morgan's face takes on a devious look then she says, "I think you know."
Angel shoves the brunette girl off her bed. "It wasn't like that you perv!"
"That's what he said, too!" She accuses from her spot on the carpeted floor.
"That's 'cause we're both telling the truth," Angel helps her best friend off the floor. "Now shut up, he probably heard all of this."
Angel exits the room with an eager girl trailing behind her.
"So what's he like?" Morgan prods.
Angel collects her words for a moment.
"Well, he's funny, kind, down-to-earth," Angel starts. "He's a good listener, too."
Morgan gets misty eyed, much to Angel's surprise. "I know you guys aren't even a thing, but I'm still so happy for you, Angel."
Angel laughs at her friend. "Always the hopeless romantic."
Morgan mutters something along the lines of "shut up" as she carefully wipes away her tears around her glasses and makeup.
Yet another knock on Angel's front door catches their attention.
"Who is it?" Calls Angel.
A voice can be heard from outside. "It's Felix. Again."
The friends share a look. Then they both make a mad dash for the door, Angel shoving Morgan away.
Angel composes herself before opening the door.
"What's up?" Angel smiles at the lavender headed boy.
"I heard a lot of yelling, and I wanted to make sure you were okay," He laughs. "Also, I forgot my phone."
Angel ushers him in then turns around before Felix can see her blush.
"Yeah, we're fine," The girls laugh. "We're always this obnoxious, as you've probably noticed."
She alludes to the many late nights the girls have spent up, blasting music and fooling around in general.
Angel finds the abandoned phone and hands it to him.
He thanks her then addresses her, "I had something I wanted to talk to you about..."
Angel looks over to Morgan and sees she's already halfway out the door.
"Have fun you two~" Her voice fades as the door shuts.
They awkwardly glance at each other after Morgan's parting words.
This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.