Jealousy?

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face. Yesterday had been the best day in a long time. I really really like Sam, and i hope he feels the same. You'd think he does since we kissed yesterday, but you never know if he just got caught in the moment. Picnic on the beach, watching the sunset, i mean, it writes itself. I guess we'll find out later. 

Today it's Karen and Dan's anniversary. They've been married for 8 years, pretty awesome if you ask me. Dan told me he had a reservation at a restaurant around 7:30, which means, house by myself. I knew both Kian and Sam were busy later tonight, so by myself it was. It was around 11am now, so we decided to hang out in the mall before they were leaving. I get a text from Kian.

From Kian: Ready to go shop 'til you drop? ;)

To Kian: Only if you pay buddy, then of course i am ;)

From Kian: Psh, that'll be Sam's job from now on..

To Kian: Lol, just come over in two.

From Kian: Already here girl. 

I had dark washed jeans shorts, a dark blue Obey tank top, and bracelets. I grabbed my dark blue Vans, to match the shirt, my G-Star back pack and my phone. I stopped when i was about to open the door. I'm about to face Sam for the first after our kiss. I was both excited and worried. I'm happy to see him of course, but what if he act like nothing happened. Enough Mary, just go out there, face them and if he acts all cold, don't bother. 

I opened the door, yelled bye to Karen and Dan and closed the door. I saw a car parked by the driveway, assuming it's Kian's. They both were leaning against the car talking to each other. As i got closer, they saw me and turned around to face me. I greeted them with a smile. Kian opened the door to get it. I looked at Sam who was on his way towards me. 

- Hey, can i talk to you for a sec? He asked with a light smile. I started to worry more and more. Ugh great, now he'll probably say that what happened yesterday was a big mistake and would hope i wouldn't bring it up or let it show, i thought to myself. I decided to just nodd. He took my hand and led me a few steps away from the car to make it more ''private''. He started off by giving me a smile, not saying a word. I was about to say something, just to break the silence, but he interuppted me. 

- I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday. He looked into my eyes, i could just stare back, i could stare in them for hours, so perfect. 

- I had a good time, i said awkwardly looking down at my shoes. I continued, i just wanted him to know, no need to hold it in. 

- I really like you, i said looking up into his eyes again. He smiled.

- Good, cause you're not alone, he said and smiled back. He took both my hands and pulled me into a hug. I could feel his breath in my ear, which gave me goosebumps, the good kind. 

- Wanna be my girlfriend, Mary? He asked whispering. I could do nothing but smile. I wanted to laugh, i always do that when i get really happy, even if it's nothing funny. 

-  I'd love to.., i said back whispering in his ear. He pulled out of the hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

- Guys, i am so happy for you, i really am, but would you please make out in the back of the car so we can get going? Kian yelled from the car before honking. Sam and i started walking back to the car. He took my hand.

- Which seat should i take? I sang quietly. 

- Oh yeah, it's friday, he said with a smirk. We looked at each other and thought about the same thing.

- FRONT SEAT! I yelled. 

- No I.., crap. Only because you're my girlfriend, he said giving me a kiss.