Reunion?

I'm at a beach. I don't know what beach, i don't know where i am. I'm just at a beach, watching the sun go down. I feel warm breezes, it's so quiet. I look down. I'm wearing a white strapless dress. I'm barefoot, sand between my toes. I look up again. The sun is gone, and the sky have turned gray. The warm breezes that i just felt had turned into cold ones. I shivver. I try to look around, but my head is somehow stuck, I can't move. The breezes starts to get colder and louder. All of a sudden everything stops. I can only hear the fast beats from my heart. Someone's whispering my name. ''Mary.. Mary, Mary i need you, Mary why did you leave me.. Maary..'' The voice sounds familiar, i know this voice. It's like i fell asleep again, everything went black. I start crying, then i hear the voice again. ''Mary.. don't cry Mary, but why did you leave me Mary.'' I manage to tell the voice to stop, but then i see a face, a face that i've known for a long time, a face that i will always remember. Sam. I start panicking and i just wanna run. He's getting closer and reach his hand out. I try to scream, scream for Karen. I can only whisper. Then it's like someone pulls me back, i'm awake, and now i scream for real. 

I wake up, immediately sat up breathing heavy, fast and loud. I'm sweaty and i can still here my fast heart beats.

- I think she's awake, come upstairs! Karen. That's Karens voice.

- Karen?! I scream. I got out of bed and ran towards my door that was closed. I opened it and faced Karen. She gave me a frightened look.

- Karen, Karen i saw him, he, i can't, Karen it was, him, i say fast, still breathing heavy.

- Mary, Mary calm down please, calm down.. she led me to my bed trying to calm me down. I started crying, all of a sudden i could cry over him again.

- Mary sweetie, it's okay. Who did you see? she asked hugging me.

- Sam. I saw Sam, in my dream and he blamed me for leaving, i didn't, Karen i saw Sam. I couldn't stop crying, i felt so empty all of a sudden. He left 3 years ago and now i can't help it.

- Shh, it's alright, it's alright, she whispered, still hugging me. I tried to calm down. I stopped crying and just sat there in her arms.

- I'll stay inside for a while, I dont feel like doing anything. Can you hand me my phone? I ask her sitting up.

- What do you need it for?

- I gotta text Kian and tell him i can't see him today, explain and starts typing. She grabs my phone and put it back.

- He's here. She looks at the door opening. I turn around and yep, there he was. I turn around again after making eye contact with him. I sigh. 

- I can come back la..

- No, stay, i whisper and get up. I walk pass him and into the bathroom. I look at my red eyes and cheeks and my mornig hair. How lovely that Kian saw me like this. I get out of the bathroom and into my room again. This time Kian was sitting on my bed. 

- I promise Mary it's okay, i can call you later, trust me, he says standing up.

- No, i'm alright. Sit, i say and walk up to him. I sat down next to him and told him everything. About Sam, my best friend who left me so all of a sudden three years ago. I told him about the photoalbum and why i sat outside Starbucks doing nothing the other day we met for the second time. I told him about my dream and how much i now all of a sudden missed him. He asked me where he lived.

- I have no idea, I know nothing. He just looked at me with his big brown eyes. Then he wrapped his arms around me. A warm, friendly hug, i liked it a lot, it felt really nice. He stroked my hair.

- Do you still have the photoalbum Mary? he asked me with a more quiet voice. I let go and looked at him, understood what he meant.

- Maybe it'll make you feel better. It's okay to feel pain. If that's the reason you don't want to look in it it's okay. It's okay to feel pain, it just proves you're human. His comforting words made me feel a bit better.