Trouble in paradise.

- Good morning, sleeping beauty!

The sound of alarm clocks.

- It's 06:48, I already made you breakfast downstairs!

The sound of a man opening your blinds.

- Wake up Ma..

- I am up, I'm just ignoring you.., I said and moaned dramatically. School. First day of school, lovely.

- Mary it's not that ba..

- Oh that's easy for you to say, Dan.., I said and sat up.

- Mary. Since you're a new student you wont be in school all day. The principal called me yesterday and told me you'll be shown around, be present in a few classes and then around lunch you'll free to go home.

And you tell me this at 06:50 in the morning..

- How come you didn't tell me this yesterday?

- I would but Mrs Swan called me while you were out yesterday.. to buy tissues.. remember? He asked and reffered to yesterday when I was out with Drew, and the fact that I didn't call either him or Karen. 

- Ugh fine, I said and walked out of bed.

Woah. Do they really expect me to find every classroom in this school? Every hallway, the toilets, my locker?! And what can it possibly be, 2000 students? The school is very nice and also located very beautifully, so i'm not complaining, just saying that I will have to prepare myself for a few detentions due to my late arrivals. Ah, I can't wait to get stared out by every student when I walk through the door, excusing myself for being late. And since I'll be ''the new kid'' they wont stop staring, so yeah, I can't wait..

- There are four toilets in every hallway except two, the ones that are right before the cafeteria.

My ''tour guide'' was the principal herself, Mrs Swan, a middle age sofisticated woman.

- And to finish up for you; your locker is close to the entrence, which makes it easy for you to find. Number 111, she said and gave me a friendly smile.

- Oh, easy to remember, that's always a good thing, I said and nodded.

- I hope you wont find it too uncomfortable, with a new school and everything. Don't worry, it'll be alright after a week or so, you'll make friends easily.

She tried to comfort me in case i was nervous, which I was. Hopefully I would end up in the same class as Sam or Kian, maybe even Drew. Ugh, that boy hadn't left my mind ever since yesterday. Where is he by the way..

- I hope so too. Thank you, Mrs Swan, for the tour and everything, I said and smiled politely. She nodded and began her way back to her office probably. I looked around as I was standing there, all alone. I picked my phone up, 11:35am, great i'm out. I didn't wanna text either Kian or Sam in case their phone would blow up in class. On the other hand, that'd be funny.. No Mary, not the first day. What about Drew? I could text him. In my defense I had two reasons; I didn't call him yesterday, I didn't even text him, and secondly I wanted to. I mean why not, he's new here too, so why not..

- You look alone.

It was like he again, had been stalking me and reading my thoughts, because there he was, standing, a few feet away from me. I looked up and saw his perfect face, his perfect bone structure. He was wearing dark washed jeans and a plain white v-neck shirt, aka extremely hot. 

- I was just about to text you actually, I said and walked towards him. I stopped when I stood in front of him.

- Oh really?