Perfect

Listen to : this is us by Jimmie Allen x Noah Cyrus

Nothing is as amazing as waking up on a bright sunny morning happy and in love. The weekend had been everything I wished for and more we spent the rest of it just watching movies and getting to know each other without disturbance from weird brothers or obsessive exes. I was happy and my joy was felt by everyone around me including my father who somehow forgot to ask me about Saturday night. I woke up and brushed my teeth and dressed in a typical scotch skirt school girl look with a blazer. My new haircut had been styled once more by Gwen and I had woken up early with enough time to put on a little makeup and have breakfast before Kyle picked me up. The haircut and the fight at the party had caused quite a buzz on Saturday night and I had secured my spot back at the top of the social hierarchy only this time I had my eyes on the crown.

We notice Jen and Malachi get out of his Rover and he seems so annoyed. He steals a glance at me before looking down and holding his girlfriend's hand. Jen waits for us to reach them on the way to the school before she she starts with her "nice Jen" act.

" You look amazing Ron. It's true great minds think alike, who knew we would have the same taste. I'm sorry about your hair I wasn't in my right mind last week. "

" I would say the same about slapping you but since it made you repent there's nothing to regret. "

" I know we've been on a rough patch for a while but I would love for things to go back the way they were. "

" You'd be a fool to think that would ever happen. " I out step all of them and Kyle follows me before gripping my wrist

"  Why can't you just try to be friends with her, she's trying to change. "

" You know Jen more than I do. I'm surprised you even think change is a word in her vocabulary. "

" Can you at least try to be civil? "

" I'm sorry Kyle but I just can't let what she did to me go. "

" You can, I will help you. "

I smile and hug him " Okay then I will see you later I have to go and meet Liam before lessons start. "

" Okay see you later " he kisses me on the cheek before I run to Liam who is standing with his teammates.

" Hey Liam, how are you. "

" I am great thank you for asking. How's the double dating going? "

" I'm surprised you'd ask. "

" Well I thought maybe Jen and you had solved your issues. "

" Can we not talk here. "

" It's alright babe we will go away "

" oh there's no need Archie Liam will walk me to class. Right Liam? "

" Right. "

We start walking in silence and I do not say a word  until we are a good distance away from the rest of the team.

"  Liam do you think it's wrong for me to assume the worst from Jen. "

" Well I don't blame you she is Jen after all but your boyfriend seems to trust her, causing drama with her will only cost you your relationship. "

" So you're saying I should forgive her? "

" I am not forcing you to just forgive her what she did to you was horrid, but only a few people know and I doubt Kyle is one of them. "