four ♔juniper makes friends

After catching up with Octavia, ignoring all the advances that Bellamy was making and exploring Earth, she decided to see what Wells and Clarke were doing. It was awkward for Juniper to see her two best friends in a fight, but what happened between Wells and Clarke was more complex than what meets the eye.

"What's happening?" Juniper asked as she skipped over to Clarke and Wells who were surrounding a map. Clarke shook her head as she began to draw on the map.

"We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." Wells explained and Juniper shook her head. They could not even give the kids anything to work with, it's if The Ark wanted them to die. 

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See?" Clarke asked as she pointed out the directions on the map. "Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." Juniper smiled over cause it looked as if Clarke was going to be the savior. 

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Juniper asked Clarke as she watched her. Wells looked down but not with guilt but compassion.

"Your father." Wells answered to fill the silence. Juniper sighed as she hung her head, she just wished that her friends were talking and not ignoring one another. 

"Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." Jasper with the goggles joked as he walked over to them. Juniper smiled at them as Wells got all in Jasper's face.

"Yeah, you can anytime." Juniper winked just as Murphy and his goons stormed over. 

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us." Murphy warned Wells. Murphy was Juniper's worse nightmare, he was a raging sociopath with a streak of evil through him. Juniper knew about what happened to him because it was Juniper's dad who handed Murphy's Dad in. Murphy resented her for it. 

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells replied to try to calm everyone down. 

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Bellamy asked loudly, Juniper looked over at him. He looked so high and mighty, like he belonged down here with the criminals.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Wells reasoned with everyone as he tried to rally support. Octavia stood next to her older brother as she crossed her arms over.

"Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little Princess?" Octavia asked loudly and rude. Juniper rolled her eyes as she leaned against the dropship. 

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." Clarke explained like a leader, she reminded everyone so much of her father. But she looked like her mother, the hair, the eyes, the mouth, the structured face, it was everything. 

"I got a better idea. You three go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy stated to the group as he looked at Juniper, Clarke and Wells. All the delinquents cheered in support. Juniper scoffed as she marched straight up to Bellamy. 

"Are you deaf?" Juniper asked as she smacked him on the ears like a mother would do to their naughty child. "We all need to go, this is life or death." Juniper scolded loudly and Murphy came to Bellamy's support. "Great, the right hand man just what I need." Juniper hissed to herself as she gave Murphy a sickly smile.